What uniform combo do you think we'll wear for first game?

In bigger uniform news, the marching band will be sporting their new threads this season I think. I saw a mock-up when they were raising money and I thought it wasn't an improvement in design. I'm sure the material is better though.

We will be sporting our new uniforms!

Any combo will look great, but monochrome pants and jerseys are best for me with a contrasting helmet color.
Hoping for WGG.

I do not care for the gold helmets. Or white for that matter.

Maroon Helmet and Jersey with Gold pants just like BTN voted into the top uniform article.

Apparently I am one of the few that really liked that uniform.

Wasn't a fan when they came out of the tunnel, but by the end of the game, I loved them.

Maroon, Anthracite, Gold- never happen though.

I do not care for the gold helmets. Or white for that matter.

Maroon Helmet and Jersey with Gold pants just like BTN voted into the top uniform article.

You have good taste Otis.

In bigger uniform news, the marching band will be sporting their new threads this season I think. I saw a mock-up when they were raising money and I thought it wasn't an improvement in design. I'm sure the material is better though.

I saw them too, think they are a good updated version. Much more versatile...can lose the coat and still look sharp and they can do color combos too, I think.

I want the classic looks back

Home: Maroon Jersey, Gold Pants, and Gold helmet night games, day games should be Maroon helmet (This should be the standard, you don't see Alabama, or Penn State changing that much we shouldn't either).
Away: White jersey, Gold pants, Gold helmet.

Special game or Senior day: Gold Jersey, Maroon pants, Maroon helmet.

Those are the best looks together. The all white uniforms suck big time especially any combination that includes white pants.

Thinking they'll wear a helmet, jersey, and pants. Thinking combo won't mean jack sh!t on outcome of game.

Can't wait for season to start, but thinking we will still get this thread every week.

Thinking they'll wear a helmet, jersey, and pants. Thinking combo won't mean jack sh!t on outcome of game.

Can't wait for season to start, but thinking we will still get this thread every week.

Why does this thread bother you so much?

White - Anthracite - White. Could be the ugliest combo ever.

Top Bottom