The Gophers have released the depth chart...

For what it is worth, Ryan Burns stated early this week that Waters is clearly ahead of Williams. Outside of the coaches, I would trust Burns' info above anyone else

That scoring by quarters is remarkable. 2nd quarter: 95-96. 3rd quarter: 65-64. 4th quarter: 92-92. The big difference? The Gophers being doubled up in the first quarter, 75-37.

That needs to change.

Gord please let the offense not flop around like a fish on the field for the first few drives...

Edit: Wow I was late on that. Ha, that's what I get for showing up here the week of the game...

Well, here are the game notes: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2016-17/release/release_20160829aaa.pdf

I know he has only been here six years, but you would think the U of M Athletics Communications staff would know how to spell his name by now!!!

Page 7
CLAYES AT A GLANCE

Someone should lose their job or at least get a D for their class credit in Journalism!

I am shocked by the changes from the position chart to the depth chart!

But that's obviously not a depth chart! Can't you see it says position chart along the top?!

I didn't notice it previously, but they have Woli as second string returning punts. Interesting...I love the guy platonically but he hasn't demonstrated the hands of Cris Carter. Can we find an A.J."barking mad" Barker to put back there. Someone not desperately needed on defense?

Top Bottom