The 2016 Gophers football season will be a success if...(fill in the blank)

..I experience the range of emotions accompanying last years Michigan game (minus the end of the game all time pissed off part, of course).

I'll be greedy and say I want two wins out of the quadrangle of hate, and a bowl win.

A ranking would be great.

1. Top 60 offense and Top 30 defense
2. 8-4 record including a win over Bucky

The offensive line stays healthy. I don't like our depth, and we have struggled every year for continuity.

Beat WI and Beat IA. 8 wins is nice, but those 2 wins means progress for this team.

Beat WI and Beat IA. 8 wins is nice, but those 2 wins means progress for this team.
I can see us beating Iowa but just can't see us beating Wisconsin. I don't have the energy to get myself up and excited thinking that we will beat them.

1. Bring Floyd and the Axe home.
2. Go somewhere besides Detroit for a bowl game.

If we concentrate on three things:

1. Your family
2. Your religion
3. And the Green Bay Packers

Little shout out to Jimmy V.

Stop being settlers.

We play to WIN THE WEST.

Then roll the dice in Indy.

Ditto. I think if they are top 60 offense and top 30 defense, they win 10. So 10-2...including win over cheddar heads.

I can see us beating Iowa but just can't see us beating Wisconsin. I don't have the energy to get myself up and excited thinking that we will beat them.

Well with recent history yeah, but with Wisconsin's schedule they could be beat down by the time we get there. Maybe.

12-0 or bust for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The season will be a success if I get through every game without having another heart attack.

What on earth is wrong with all of you?!?! Please focus on Oregon State.

What on earth is wrong with all of you?!?! Please focus on Oregon State.

Okay. I'd like then to compete for and win the Pac 12 North. Not sure they are ready for the playoffs yet.

I think if the bolded happens, I would be a little disappointed with an 8-4 record.

Two things specifically for me:
1. Go into the last game of the regular season with a chance to win the west
2. Beat Wisconsin

I think if the bolded happens, I would be a little disappointed with an 8-4 record.

Two things specifically for me:
1. Go into the last game of the regular season with a chance to win the west
2. Beat Wisconsin

I think if you look at the schedule, going into the Nebraska game, MN could very well be 8-1 or 7-2, in a position to control their own destiny in the West.

Leidner stays healthy all year. They possibly go 9-3 if that happens. If not, 6-6 is in play.

I'll be happy if we give ourselves a chance in the second half vs. Ohio State or Michigan.

Win one game at a time....twelve times..... then two more times....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom