CBS: Tale Of The Tape: Teddy Bridgewater Or Mitch Leidner?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

The Winner Is

WinnerTeddy Bridgewater
3 out of 4

The edge goes to Teddy Bridgewater, largely because he's just getting started in the NFL. All the potential is there, he just has to go out and get the job done when it matters. Leidner is a fifth-year senior and is poised to have a big season with a softer schedule. If that happens, he could be a first-round pick in the next NFL Draft. But the Gophers will have to replace him next year.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/tale-of-the-tape/teddy-bridgewater-or-mitch-leidner/

Go Gophers!!

looks like Leidner is the smart money bet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tough day to be a Vikings fan... Injuries suck for all teams.

Vikings athletic trainer Eric Sugarman announced Teddy Bridgewater has a dislocated knee and a complete tear of his ACL.

"Teddy Bridgewater suffered a non-contact injury today at practice," Sugarman said in a statement. "The injury was quickly identified as a dislocated knee. The injury was stabilized, and he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment and evaluation. After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage. Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days. Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab."

Tough day to be a Vikings fan... Injuries suck for all teams.

Vikings athletic trainer Eric Sugarman announced Teddy Bridgewater has a dislocated knee and a complete tear of his ACL.

"Teddy Bridgewater suffered a non-contact injury today at practice," Sugarman said in a statement. "The injury was quickly identified as a dislocated knee. The injury was stabilized, and he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment and evaluation. After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage. Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days. Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab."

It's a bummer for Teddy. He seems like a good guy and a decent quarterback. Hope he has a full recovery. Maybe he can talk to AP about how to recover from an ACL tear.

I'm guessing that interest in Gopher football will skyrocket now. With Shaun Hill running the show, it's probably a lost season.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I was excited to see if Teddy/ Vikings could take the next step. Now I will be cheering more loudly for Mitch. This is a real opportunity for the Gophers to get more media exposure by winning.

This injury to Teddy makes me think how screwed we would be if ML7 gets hurt. Stay healthy Mitch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom