Doogie: "There are a ton of tickets left for the Oregon State game"

I don't think TCF would be sold out that night even if they had $10 tickets... Unfortunately Vikings preseason >>> Gophers football in this market.

I GAVE away my Viking tickets, so I could buy tickets to this game. I actually bought a two game pack. I have Viking season tickets, many times I would rather go to a Gopher game. My wife prefers Vikings, but she is starting to come around.

Friend who cheeked today actually said prices have gone up since he checked last week and there were significantly less tickets available.

On StubHub? Those prices will start coming down next week.

I guess it seem relevant but I just filled out a survey sent to me from the Golden Gopher Fund, for filling out the survey they offer 2 tickets to some events. The Colorado St. game was one of them.

When are the prices coming down?

There were a lot of tickets in the $20 to $32 range late last week, but now the prices have jumped up by $10 or so. I agree that as we approach game time the Stubhub tickets prices will drop again next week. The ticket prices outside the stadium should drop down at some point as well in the last hour before kickoff.

I for one, will miss my season tickets, but when I walk in the door for a $40 dollar expenditure rather than the $200 plus spent with donations for one game, I'll feel better. I like to walk around anyway, and watch from different angles near the concessions and restrooms, so this will work out.

Top Bottom