Big 10 Restaurant and Bar is latest casualty to campus apartment complex

1989. It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.

That's when I graduated(survived) in Aerospace Engineering! Heddy must have been the blond brick house.

That's when I graduated(survived) in Aerospace Engineering! Heddy must have been the blond brick house.

Heddy was skinny and tall. Now you've got me trying to remember a blond brick house...hmmm. You aerospace; me civil.

Everyone should avoid Sturb's like the plague. That way I have a better shot at getting a table.

Punch isn't too bad for pregame.

Heddy was skinny and tall. Now you've got me trying to remember a blond brick house...hmmm. You aerospace; me civil.

The only girl I can remember from Fowl Play was this gal we saw win a bikini contest in South Padre where she stripped down naked and crawled away from the crowd. She had a tattoo very close to her V-J and we saw her in the bar about a month after spring break. My roommate engaged her in conversation and got her beer thrown in his face after he suggested they go back to his place and she show him her tattoo!

The only girl I can remember from Fowl Play was this gal we saw win a bikini contest in South Padre where she stripped down naked and crawled away from the crowd. She had a tattoo very close to her V-J and we saw her in the bar about a month after spring break. My roommate engaged her in conversation and got her beer thrown in his face after he suggested they go back to his place and she show him her tattoo!

If that tattoo was of a conch shell, then I new that girl too!! I swear to God...if you put your ear up to it you could smell the ocean.

Top Bottom