Lineup Discussion Thread

Last year Fitzgerald had a slight build very similiar to Coffey's, he could have bulked up but I kind of doubt it, if Fitzgerald gets hot from the three he starts all season, otherwise I think it is a crap shoot, both could start, who knows.

What if Fitzgerald isn't very good though?

Not that I believe that but just playing devil's advocate on this. He wasn't great at Texas A&M and wasn't a good outside shooter. So unless that redshirt year did him absolute wonders, I don't have super high expectations for Fitz.

I think he'll play good minutes, 18-22 a night and I'm hoping he can give the team 6-8 points, a couple rebounds and competent defense.

Mason and Murphy are the only 2 Locks; Everyone else should get plenty of minutes

What if Fitzgerald isn't very good though?

Not that I believe that but just playing devil's advocate on this. He wasn't great at Texas A&M and wasn't a good outside shooter. So unless that redshirt year did him absolute wonders, I don't have super high expectations for Fitz.

I think he'll play good minutes, 18-22 a night and I'm hoping he can give the team 6-8 points, a couple rebounds and competent defense.

Each player will have an opportunity to separate themselves. It is possible that Hurt could be the best shooter on the team? If that holds true and he can pass and rebound, he could very well be the sixth man on this team. I'm surprised he is getting discounted by so many people when we had no go to shooter last year.

Each player will have an opportunity to separate themselves. It is possible that Hurt could be the best shooter on the team? If that holds true and he can pass and rebound, he could very well be the sixth man on this team. I'm surprised he is getting discounted by so many people when we had no go to shooter last year.

If he can consistently make the three. He would probably start.

Top Bottom