Gophers among the interested teams in Florida Transfer Treon Harris

Not sure why we have a separate thread on a random kid from Florida who has no ties to the program and hasn't expressed any interest?

The recruiting news to watch is whether Jermaine Johnson and Boye Mafe get offers soon.

What other thread would you suggest I had posted this in? He is a potential transfer, not a recruit. And since the Gophers reportedly have some interest in him, I thought it was relevant since this is a place to post things Gopher football related.

What other thread would you suggest I had posted this in? He is a potential transfer, not a recruit. And since the Gophers reportedly have some interest in him, I thought it was relevant since this is a place to post things Gopher football related.

This is a football thread? ;-)

I'm more surprised that anyone cares. We haven't even offered him and he has no ties to minnesota.

I'm more surprised that anyone cares. We haven't even offered him and he has no ties to minnesota.

That is because he hasn't been given his release yet and FBS teams cannot contact him until he he been granted his release. But they have indicated that we would like to contact him if he gets his release.

Dude its July and the Twins suck...there is nothing else to do MN sports wise but read stuff on GH.

Dude its July and the Twins suck...there is nothing else to do MN sports wise but read stuff on GH.

Yup...pretty much the the dog days of summer until Fall practice starts. If there's interest, it is noteworthy. With Fall practice starting August 7 I also don't look for many recruits in on visits.
Probably now won't be until game weekends. Looking at the roster It looks like we can take 7-8
more kids unless we do the over sign thing, or a couple of kids on the grid don't report for Fall practice. With a small class this year it looks like the class will be rated anywhere between 10
and 14 in the B1G and in the high 50's nationally.

Sorry that people aren't discussing the particular Gophers football-related items that you want to discuss on this Gophers football-themed message board.

Not a whole lot going on right now. Just thought it was something some might be interested in following, that is all.

Not a whole lot going on right now. Just thought it was something some might be interested in following, that is all.

3 pages and counting. Looks like you were right. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for all those naysayers, I'm sure as heck glad you weren't my 'judge' and didn't bother giving me a second chance...I'm sure all of you have been perfect and never f'up in your life...and that's not even considering these guys are just kids too...how about reflecting for a moment, huh?

for all those naysayers, I'm sure as heck glad you weren't my 'judge' and didn't bother giving me a second chance...I'm sure all of you have been perfect and never f'up in your life...and that's not even considering these guys are just kids too...how about reflecting for a moment, huh?

Someone is going to give him another chance. But nothing wrong with some thinking it isn't worth it for the Gophers to be that team to give him the second chance. If they feel that the risks outweigh the benefits, then they should do what is best for the program.

You are so much better than us naysayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom