Team hung out with Kris Humphries today

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And you get a typical d-bag comment from you know who...

I have to admit how surprised I am at Humphries' loyalty to the team.

I have to admit how surprised I am at Humphries' loyalty to the team.

He's a Gopher and a native Minnesotan.

When he played for the Wizards (and thus lived in Washington) he used to show up at the Vikings bar sometimes on Sunday to watch the game with the Minnesota crowd.

Good for Pitino to continue involving former Gophers. I'm sure the compliance department also made sure all the rides and food were properly accounted for (and gas tanks refilled) ... wonder if they had to bring their own food per NCAA rules, LOL.

Wonder if he had any Kardashian vids he showed the kids.

Looks like a few guys are missing. Humphries is cool, I met him and Rajon Rondo at a work function in Boston, Kris sat with us because we were from Minnesota. He keeps pretty close tabs on the program and Minnesota sports in general, still follows high school hoops, I was surprised how much he knew about my high school (Washburn) This was a couple years ago, but he was a big Pitino supporter, at least that night. On another note rondo took me to the cleaners in Connect four, he told me that I at least made him a think a little bit lol. I asked him if Kg was any good at connect four and he burst out laughing and asked me what I thought? The point is Kris at least for that night wasn't as arrogant as I thought he was, some of the **** at the U I think had more to do with his dad.

My understanding was he committed to the U because he was told everything would flow thru him to get his draft stock as high as possible. Can't blame him for that. And he has made millions off that as well. And I am certain he donates some of that back. Never heard anything bad about him as a person at the U, although he did drive around a $110k Benz.

Never heard anything bad about him as a person at the U, although he did drive around a $110k Benz.

Well...when he was a HS junior playing Bloomington Jefferson in the championship game, after his first trip down the floor (he scored) he slowed by the Jeff bench, looked up and down the bench and said "**** you...**** you all". He was kind of a dick in HS.

I scored a 3 point play on him during our senior years. Never mind that him and Dan Coleman probably scored 60 points combined on me that night. It was a good feeling.

I scored a 3 point play on him during our senior years. Never mind that him and Dan Coleman probably scored 60 points combined on me that night. It was a good feeling.

People only remember the moments. You hang onto that moment, because if you don't, it'll be lost for ever.

Top Bottom