Wow: Photos of Mitch's left foot after surgery in December

BleedGopher

Reaction score
#Respect

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Stitches are fine. I could have done without the pin stuck in the end of the toe however.

His Big Toe is longer than the one next to it, so he should be slow of foot.

He could still be a hand model.

[video]https://www.google.com/search?q=george+costanza&oq=George+Cos&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.10832j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=george+costanza+hand+model[/video]

[video]https://www.google.com/search?q=george+costanza&oq=George+Cos&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.10832j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=george+costanza+hand+model[/video]

I never miss an opportunity to include a Seinfeld reference.

Mitch as wheels...

It will be great to see Mitch use his wheels like he did in his redshirt freshman year.

What do you think his shoe size is?

Interesting parts from the PP via TDG

Mitch Leidner first tore a ligament in his left foot against Texas Christian.

[snip]

He ripped it, and played through it, in 2014.

Then in the first week of the 2015 preseason camp, he tore another ligament. In the third game against Kent State, he said he dislocated his “second toe and tore some ligaments around that one.”

[snip]

Before the Quick Lane Bowl on Dec. 28, a magnetic resonance imaging test revealed “nothing left,” he said. Leidner stared down questions about him playing and earned MVP honors in the 21-14 win over Central Michigan.

After the game, he quickly had surgery to “reconstruct the whole top of my foot,” and then rehabbed during spring practices.

First, I owe the man some respect. He never appeared injured and really never heard a peep from him, besides optimism. Second, makes me excited for what he can do if he is (and stays) healthy. **my maroon and gold glasses blame this for his bad footwork...and now will be on point**

Top Bottom