Mitch Leidner: "I feel like I’m twice as good of a player as I was last year.”

How many times in the past 3 years have you looked at the gopher passing yards at halftime and shaken yer head? past behavior predicts the future........in all things.
Well, that's not completely true now is it? Otherwise things would never change. And it also depends on where you draw your line for the past, which can be changed to fit pretty much any argument. I say we wait until at least the end of fall camp before making predictions.

Oh, wait, this was just another thinly veiled jab at Mitch wasn't it? Getting creative with it aren't you?

How many times in the past 3 years have you looked at the gopher passing yards at halftime and shaken yer head? past behavior predicts the future........in all things.

I got some investments you may be interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your last line certainly pertains to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...all things....I sure am glad Joe Mauer keeps hitting .330 and 20 HR every year.

Joe Mauer walk off walk last night. WGAF?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom