Wally Ellenson no longer on Marquette roster

I hope he got close to a degree and has some direction for finishing. He has been in school for four years right?

I don't think this is a recent happening. I think he's been gone for a little while now. I'd like to think he wasn't just kicked to the curb after Henry's time was up, but I don't know what actually happened.

I hope he got close to a degree and has some direction for finishing. He has been in school for four years right?

Hopefully he still is involved with track as that was his true calling.

Interesting to read Ma Ellenson's tweet.
"Smoke and mirrors."

Interesting to read Ma Ellenson's tweet.
"Smoke and mirrors."

that people still believe that coaches aren't going to say whatever they can to land recruits they want is ridiculous to me

It's almost like the Ellensons were the only people in the world who didn't see this coming.

It's almost like the Ellensons were the only people in the world who didn't see this coming.

It seems pretty clear to me that Wojo wanted to sever his ties with the Ellensons. Keeping Henry as an "alumni" of the program would help recruiting etc. and instead this alienates him and makes Wojo look bad.

All in all, this pretty much ends any debate that Wally was a legit D-1 basketball player.

Top Bottom