DT Commit From Texas

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Ryan Burns can confirm the #Gophers have received a commitment from the No. 48 DT in 2017 in Texas' @joshuacroslen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you're speaking my language! He could possibly be a starter in his 2nd year with the program. Great get.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Wooohooo!

Congratulations & Welcome Joshua!

Now let's more DEs & behemoth tackles.

I like him more than the #47 DT in TX.

Now you're speaking my language! He could possibly be a starter in his 2nd year with the program. Great get.

Calm down

Like his film reminds me of Richardson. Hopefully the 1st of 6 or so DL in this class.

Welcome to our Gophers, young man.

GO GOPHERS!!!

Like his film reminds me of Richardson. Hopefully the 1st of 6 or so DL in this class.

Welcome aboard!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DX86ePXV838" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forrest-Gump-74.jpg

Just like that. Suddenly, nobody's talking about Claeys being a weak recruiter anymore.

Now the posts will turn to "Claeys isn't holding onto enough spots for higher ranked recruits later in the recruiting season".

DT might be the hardest position to recruit. If it's just a numbers game, give me all the big boys we can get.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I know the coaches at UT San Antonio, Texas State, and Bowling Green State sure are not.

This made me chuckle.

Haven't checked his offer list, but ya gotta trust the coaches evaluation. Give him a year in the program and weightroom, then "turn him loose" as Claeys likes to say.

I have mixed feelings about this.. On one hand I'm super pumped we got DT recruit! On the other hand I'm sad I won't have to read all the "we need to recruit DT's rabble rabble rabble" posts...

on film, looks like he has good mobility. the question is whether he can retain the mobility while putting on some weight/mass. he looks a little light for a D1 DT at this point, so hopefully he has the kind of frame where he can put on "good" weight.

I like a couple of his other offers. Houston has been recruiting more like a Power 5 team than a group of five. An Air Force offer would indicate good academics and discipline.

I have mixed feelings about this.. On one hand I'm super pumped we got DT recruit! On the other hand I'm sad I won't have to read all the "we need to recruit DT's rabble rabble rabble" posts...
We need at least one more DT recruit for 2017

We need taller DTs like Mr. Juan Harris.

Iowa does not have Fogo De Chao.

Believe the Harris visit for this weekend got cancelled earlier this week not sure of the reasoning.

Top Bottom