Bart Miller pushing the button......

Back in the day when I was getting my teaching and coaching certification, I took a football class as part of the latter. It was taught by an active DII O-line coach. I'm quite knowledgeable about football, and this guy may have just as well been speaking in tongues. And again, this was DII.

<b>Trust me, you're barely on the same planet as these guys in terms of football knowledge and understanding.</b>

Yes, but I haven't spent my 60-minutes on YouTube yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronco.jpg

On the first day I will recruit defensive lineman, destroy ISIS, and create the earth. Steak anyone?

Back in the day when I was getting my teaching and coaching certification, I took a football class as part of the latter. It was taught by an active DII O-line coach. I'm quite knowledgeable about football, and this guy may have just as well been speaking in tongues. And again, this was DII.

Trust me, you're barely on the same planet as these guys in terms of football knowledge and understanding.

+1 Laughable to think position coaches have no importance.

+1 Laughable to think position coaches have no importance.

Great comment. Please show me the post where I said they have no importance.

Claeys and Limey were coordinators. I didn't mention coordinators nor did I mention assistant Basketball coaches (where did that come from?).

Give me 60 minutes on YouTube and I could be a position coach in football. OK, that is a joke, but let's not give too much importance to a position coach, OK.

Wow, OK... Suggest you spend the 60 minutes watching brain surgery, you can make a lot more money than being a position coach.

Wow, OK... Suggest you spend the 60 minutes watching brain surgery, you can make a lot more money than being a position coach.

Now that's just silly.

Now that's just silly.

Honestly, with brain surgery, I think you'd have to watch an hour and a half to two hours worth of video before you felt comfortable.

Top Bottom