New Commit: Brett Kitrell, OL out of Nebraska

mggoph

Section 112, Row 1
Reaction score
New Commit: Brett Kitrell, OL out of Nebraska

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Welcome! Welcome, Brett Kitrell! You will win more games in Nebraska as a Gopher than you would as a Cornhusker!

Go Gophers!!

No. He will play guard or center.

Correct...recruited by Bart Miller. 3 star recruit on 247. I'm sure will be an RS candidate. The thing we need to worry about is a offer from Nebraska. He did camp there. Iowa was also pretty high on him, but didn't offer.

Correct...recruited by Bart Miller. 3 star recruit on 247. I'm sure will be an RS candidate. The thing we need to worry about is a offer from Nebraska. He did camp there. Iowa was also pretty high on him, but didn't offer.

I guess it depends on what Neb finds recruiting otherwise. But just guessing based on other offers he seems like the kinda guy Neb would invite as a walk on who may one day play, but otherwise would transfer to ND, SD, and etc. They seem to do that with a lot of players. If that is a case an offer from MN would seem possibly preferable.

Total speculation there.

Looking forward to seeing the OL develop and become a force under Miller in the next couple of years. Welcome Brett!

Go Gophers!!

Welcome to God's country, Brett!

GO GOPHERS!!!

I'm wondering if that Gaynor commit yesterday motivated Kitrell to pull the trigger sooner than he had planned. Either way, glad to have him. He looks like a Bart Miller type of guy.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/2868850/5721ca550dcb0d12f86c2ef8' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess it depends on what Neb finds recruiting otherwise. But just guessing based on other offers he seems like the kinda guy Neb would invite as a walk on who may one day play, but otherwise would transfer to ND, SD, and etc. They seem to do that with a lot of players. If that is a case an offer from MN would seem possibly preferable.

Total speculation there.

How often does NEB get 3 stars at 247 to walk on?

Well that is great news.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I'll accept him at his word, but honestly, what else would he say? Does anyone remember a kid answering a question like this: "If I received an offer from U of XYZ, I'd have to reconsider my current commitment."

One of the NE beat writers was upset that NE had not offered sooner.
The kid may have had some injury issues.

I'll accept him at his word, but honestly, what else would he say? Does anyone remember a kid answering a question like this: "If I received an offer from U of XYZ, I'd have to reconsider my current commitment."

Yes - quite often, actually.

Top Bottom