Doogie: Chris Werle, Gophers Sr. Assoc. AD, leaving

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Met Chris and he was a very smart and nice guy. Was Doogie taking a parting shot at him or is it the heat affecting my feeble brain?

I guess I have to be disappointed then considering the source.

If it leads to better access like Doogie is alluding, I'm all for it.

click on the tweet, doogie goes after chris pretty hard with some specific examples. odd to see this, its a small community, not sure the upside.

Reading the tweets, it is easy to see this guys was lazy with the media. I don't care if it is Doogie, you do not turn down feel good stories from a major local news network or not return phone calls. Especially when the department needs all the good publicity it can get.

click on the tweet, doogie goes after chris pretty hard with some specific examples. odd to see this, its a small community, not sure the upside.

You mean like:

"Let me add on Chris Werle: good guy, & wish him well. Has a lengthy corporate background. Sports media a different animal though. "

Why can't we hire people who are Minnesota alumni? God forbid Ziggy & Mark Wilf allow us to put anybody on our payroll that actually bleeds maroon and gold.

Why can't we hire people who are Minnesota alumni? God forbid Ziggy & Mark Wilf allow us to put anybody on our payroll that actually bleeds maroon and gold.

Can I get on their payroll?

Can I get on their payroll?

Are you a University of Minnesota alumnus / alumna? If you are then the answer is probably, "No." Ever since the Joel Maturi hire, we seem to avoid hiring University of Minnesota alumni into any sports administration positions. This is a key strategy and weapon for undermining and destroying all of our revenue sports programs.

Are you a University of Minnesota alumnus / alumna? If you are then the answer is probably, "No." Ever since the Joel Maturi hire, we seem to avoid hiring University of Minnesota alumni into any sports administration positions. This is a key strategy and weapon for undermining and destroying all of our revenue sports programs.

So was your choice Jim Carter or Pete Najarian?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom