Future Schedules

IronRanger91

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything on future non conference opponents? Just curious what the schedules are looking like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colorado isn't that special either. At this point CSU offers better competition

Through expansion or re-alignment everything will reset and we will once again start out with the toughest possible schedule.

Boulder is awesome. Was just there 10 days ago. CU football still sucks.

Boulder is awesome. Was just there 10 days ago. CU football still sucks.

Been there numerous times. Scenic place. Having said that, my dad (who lived in CO for 25 years), frequently described Boulder as "Approximately 25 square miles surrounded by reality!"

I'm not shocked that the slate looks pretty weak, with the league expanding to nine conference games that in itself will bring on tougher matchups. As far as Colorado goes they'll probably still suck in seven years, but that's also a long ways off. I feel like Fresno State will pop up on the radar every few years as well, or maybe those are just a years when a Carr was under center. Be nice to get some of those FCS teams off the schedule and replaced with either a P5 or someone like the Naval Academy. My Grandpa went there in the 50's so our family was looking forward to that game

They've struggled the past two years but have been pretty good prior to that. Won 11 games a few years ago.

Ok thanks, I thought I remembered them getting some BCS hype not so long ago.

Top Bottom