BTN: Ranking the Big Ten's top 10 linebackers (#10. Jack Lynn, Minnesota, Sr.)

Surprised Poock was left off

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes these awards appear to be for the whole career of a player, not just their previous season. He might have a better chance next year.

I LOVE Jack Lynn - he has been so good for us for a number of years. As to Poock, I didn't quite see what most people saw this past season. He showed some promise, but I felt that he struggled to get off of blocks and was very average last year (he did make some big plays, though). I'm not trashing the kid, he was only a sophomore and showed talent and expect him to improve and become more of a force in the next two years...he appears undersized, though, for a MLB.

As far as the Lynn/Poock comparison goes, they got it right. Lynn was/is a much better LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like all of these lists we get a guy ranked either 9th or 10th out of a 14 team league. Not all that impressive.

As far as the Lynn/Poock comparison goes, they got it right. Lynn was/is a much better LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree, Poock did free up Lynn to play where he is in a better position to make plays.

Top Bottom