Amelia's final aMAILiaBAG as Gophers beat writer

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I like the Taco Analogy. I do also think the team is positioned to go to the dance in 2017-18, unfortunately for Pitino he may not be here to see it depending on this year

I know that some people really like this, but I for one am going to appreciate Marcus on the Strib beat because he won't make a bunch of the beat about him.

I know that some people really like this, but I for one am going to appreciate Marcus on the Strib beat because he won't make a bunch of the beat about him.

this.

Too bad it's just a link to the Strib website. I don't click their links.

It's a pretty tough gig. We gopher fans are a very unrealistic bunch. The people inside the program are a very unrealistic bunch. The newspaper is a pretty unfair situation in terms of balancing good journalism with profitability, with access, with fairness. In addition, the compensation is probably not in line with the talent, which the newspaper may exploit (no, not Glen!). Having written all of this, thank you Amelia (I'm sure you check in on GH from time to time) and good luck to Marcus. I think Marcus will do well.

Looks like Sid waited too long to make his move. Just when I think the old 'pretend you are falling asleep trick' was starting to work at the press conferences.

Oh well, back to Carol Channing.

Top Bottom