Walter Bond spoke to Gophers team today, Reggie Lynch included (picture)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Good news. Doesn't necessarily mean he is out of the woods, but if they thought he did something incredibly serious, I doubt he would be allowed in organized team activities. In another note, that's Isaiah Washington upfront in the Yankees hat. A committ tonight would be awesome!!!!!!!!!! I doubt it but ya never know.

edit: His bio is back up on the website as well.

In his blog, Pitino said that Lynch still can't practice until the investigation is done.

Go Gophers!!

I've heard Walter Bond speak at a conference. He's very entertaining and inspiring. He also told many old stories about his days with Gophers, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I've heard Walter Bond speak at a conference. He's very entertaining and inspiring. He also told many old stories about his days with Gophers, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I was at the year-end banquet when he spoke as a senior. He stole the show.

In his blog, Pitino said that Lynch still can't practice until the investigation is done.

Big difference being suspended from all team activities and only not participating in practice IMO. The fact he was helping out at Pitino's youth ball camp is pretty telling too.

I have listened to him twice at corporate events. Very entertaining, I had great conversations with him both times. He gives Clem Haskins a lot of credit in his personal development both on and off the court.

John Thomas stopped by today

He spoke at our AD conference recently. Very good. Loved the gopher stories. I had forgotten how highly regarded he was coming out of high school.

He spoke at our AD conference recently. Very good. Loved the gopher stories. I had forgotten how highly regarded he was coming out of high school.

Strange - I thought I heard Clem describe him once as this fat kid out of Chicago that nobody wanted. I'll have to check that source again.

Strange - I thought I heard Clem describe him once as this fat kid out of Chicago that nobody wanted. I'll have to check that source again.

He could play in HS, but I think your take on what Clem said was right, he didn't project as well for college so I don't think he was that heavily recruited.

John Thomas stopped by today

Maybe it's just the angle, but Lynch looks like a giant. I know he's a big dude, but.... Also, every time I see a pic with Jarvis in it, it bums me out.

He could play in HS, but I think your take on what Clem said was right, he didn't project as well for college so I don't think he was that heavily recruited.

My take is that Clem was the ultimate recruiter and telling Walter and his parents that Walter was his #1 priority. Walter was feeling all great about himself until he met Willie Burton and realized Willie was the stud. That's somewhat how Walter told it when I heard him speak (from what I recall). It was quite funny.

Top Bottom