Away Games on sale Tuesday

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Dear ,

Gopher Football away game tickets will go on sale Tuesday, June 21 at 9:00am.

Away Game Schedule:

October 1 – Penn State
October 15 – Maryland
October 29 – Illinois
November 12 – Nebraska
November 26 – Wisconsin

Please Note: Tickets for the Nebraska and Wisconsin games will only be available to customers with a Gopher Score.

Click here for more information and to purchase Gopher Football away game tickets.

If you have any questions, please contact the Gopher Sales & Service Department at 612-624-8080.

Thank you and Go Gophers!

Not to cause a storm here, but I already bought my tix to IL on StubHub and would really recommend folks check out the pricing there if low prices are important to you. Crazy cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to cause a storm here, but I already bought my tix to IL on StubHub and would really recommend folks check out the pricing there if low prices are important to you. Crazy cheap.

Make sure you stay seated while down there. Such a horrible fan. SMH.

Cheap indeed. Check out Maryland, lower sideline level for $6.

I was thinking of trying to make the Nebraska game, currently $55 on stubhub which is the only way I can go since I don't have Gopher Points.

Visitors seats are always the worst seats in the stadium. 100% guarantee you will get "better" seats anywhere other than through gopher website and probably cheaper. But they won't be seats in the section of screaming fans from Minnesota. For lightly attended games like Northwestern you can buy cheap seats and walk over and sit in empty seats in the gopher section. For Wisconsin and Nebraska it will likely be a sell out.

Flights into DC for Mid-October a pretty cheap right now...we are flying into Baltimore for the Penn State game and tix were reasonable.

Going to Nebraska this year. I really wanted to get to penn state but couldn't make it work

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Will be trekking to Memorial Stadium in Lincoln for the Nebraska game! No better college football game day experience! Ski U Mah.

Heading out for the Maryland game, but not sure I want to wreck my weekend by flying Spirit! At that price it is hard to pass up though. Picked up a couple tickets on StubHub yesterday, 45 yard line ten rows up from the Gopher's bench, $47 for two including fees.

Travel light. We used them to fly up to Minneapolis a few weeks ago. After all the baggage fees, we could have just flown Delta and it'd have been the same price.

Travel light. We used them to fly up to Minneapolis a few weeks ago. After all the baggage fees, we could have just flown Delta and it'd have been the same price.

Try Southwest to Baltimore. They had some good deals last I checked. They don't show up in kayak though. Have to go right to their site.

I picked up 8 tickets to the Nebraska game. This will be my first game at Nebraska and when it gets closer I will be on here asking about tailgating. Very nice that this game already has a posted start time, AND that start time is at 6:30. We will be staying with Friends in SW MN Friday night, then driving down to Lincoln the next morning for plenty of tailgate time before the game. Likely then a hotel in Omaha prior to the 6 hour drive home on Sunday. Back by dinner. It should be a very easy/fun trip. I've never been on hand for a Gopher road victory and I'm sure this will be a tough one to try to break that streak.

For those of you flying to Maryland, remember that the U of Maryland/College Park is close enough to DC to have their own stop on the Washington Metro.

It's very affordable to fly into Washington National that weekend.

Try Southwest to Baltimore. They had some good deals last I checked. They don't show up in kayak though. Have to go right to their site.

$158 RT leave early Fri and back Sunday around noon.

A backpack that fits under the seat worked very well for us the last time we flew Spirit. No fee for that.

A backpack that fits under the seat worked very well for us the last time we flew Spirit. No fee for that.

Yeah, my wife bought the tickets and apparently didn't read the fine print.

I think for weekend trips Spirit would be great. I had my wife and 4 year old with me, both apparently required huge checked bags for our 1 week stay.

I picked up 8 tickets to the Nebraska game. This will be my first game at Nebraska and when it gets closer I will be on here asking about tailgating. Very nice that this game already has a posted start time, AND that start time is at 6:30. We will be staying with Friends in SW MN Friday night, then driving down to Lincoln the next morning for plenty of tailgate time before the game. Likely then a hotel in Omaha prior to the 6 hour drive home on Sunday. Back by dinner. It should be a very easy/fun trip. I've never been on hand for a Gopher road victory and I'm sure this will be a tough one to try to break that streak.

Schnauzer....I'm assuming you'll be laying low in Omaha after the game. There is a very nice Marriott Courtyard that actually has a walk through corridor to the Embassy Suites that has a very good restaurant. It is right off of #680. We got in for a very good rate in May on the way back from Arizona.

Good luck getting back to Omaha before about 2 am the next morning. The highway between Lincoln and Omaha is basically a standstill after Husker games, and with this being a night game probably will be even worse as you won't have people staying in Lincoln after the game for a drink or two.

Top Bottom