Dominik London commits!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Following JJ.

This is how the Dakota schools dominate their lower division ... there are a ton of guys in the upper midwest that are very talented football players, but aren't quite Big Ten material, and there is no "MAC" equivalent for them to go to. The Dakota schools are the "MAC" for those players.

Following JJ.

This is how the Dakota schools dominate their lower division ... there are a ton of guys in the upper midwest that are very talented football players, but aren't quite Big Ten material, and there is no "MAC" equivalent for them to go to. The Dakota schools are the "MAC" for those players.

That is a good way to put it and it isn't a knock on NDSU, SDSU, etc. I know NDSU has a fair amount of success with Wisconsin players as well.

NDSU and SDSU are just as good, if not better, than a majority of the MAC teams.

Following JJ.

He was probably going to be what, 5th on the depth chart next year?

That is a good way to put it and it isn't a knock on NDSU, SDSU, etc. I know NDSU has a fair amount of success with Wisconsin players as well.

NDSU and SDSU are just as good, if not better, than a majority of the MAC teams.

Yep. Wisconsin, Minnesota, Dakotas, and Nebraska, with some KC area, some Iowa (moreso South Dakota schools) and even a few Canadians (moreso UND). Pretty much feed 90+% of the four Dakota school starting rosters.

Iowa is a little different because they don't allow reciprocity and they already do have a good high level FCS team at U of Northern Iowa.

He was probably going to be what, 5th on the depth chart next year?

He'd be 6th at best - Smith, Brooks, Ibrahim, Williams, Edmonds - and would likely be beyond the incoming freshmen as well should disaster strike and it ever came to that.

He'd be 6th at best - Smith, Brooks, Ibrahim, Williams, Edmonds - and would likely be beyond the incoming freshmen as well should disaster strike and it ever came to that.

Got to think Potts will be a RS. Looks like Williamson will be on defense...otherwise I would think he also is a RS if he is at RB.

reminds me a little of Shannon Brooks....

Top Bottom