Indiana State at Minnesota to be on ESPN News at 3pm

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

If I'm not mistaken that would be 2:30 CST which should give Doc at least seven or eight solid hours of drinking time before kickoff assuming MST where he lives. Another awesome start time!

If I'm not mistaken that would be 2:30 CST which should give Doc at least seven or eight solid hours of drinking time before kickoff assuming MST where he lives. Another awesome start time!

No, it's 3pm. You get the oddball start times sometime in the non-conference schedule. SJSU in 2014 was 3pm (you might remember that as the game where the Gophers threw the ball 7 times for a grand total of 7 yards). I think that was also the game where a storm rolled in and they kicked everybody out of the stadium.

No, it's 3pm. You get the oddball start times sometime in the non-conference schedule. SJSU in 2014 was 3pm (you might remember that as the game where the Gophers threw the ball 7 times for a grand total of 7 yards). I think that was also the game where a storm rolled in and they kicked everybody out of the stadium.

My mistake. Doc gets eight or nine hours instead. Good for everyone!

I didn't realize that was still a channel. Glad I am going to the game as I do not think I get the channel.

ESPN news??? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Isn't BTN great?

I will watch the game out here in the Beautiful White Mountains of Arizona on ESPN News. Living off grid has its advantages. Hardest thing to do is keeping enough ice to keep beer cold.

I'll take a afternoon start on whatever channel, more pregaming time for me.

For those of you who are mad at the world because of the ESPN News slot, just buy a $30-some Chromecast, download the ESPN app, and send it to your HD TV. The world is a moving train, hop on board.

For those of you who are mad at the world because of the ESPN News slot, just buy a $30-some Chromecast, download the ESPN app, and send it to your HD TV. The world is a moving train, hop on board.

It's moving too fast. Besides, at my age it's more fun to complain......and stay off the lawn.:)

I hate to think what I will be like at Dr.Don's age.

I have a Chromecast and also the ESPN app. When I tried clicking on ESPN News and also ESPNU it asked me to sign in with my cable user name and password (Charter Spectrum). I did that, but when I clicked on those two programs, it also recognized that I don't pay for them as part of my sports tier, and it wouldn't allow me to watch.......drat! (I have season tickets, so I'll see be at the game, but I thought for a minute I might be able to get those channels for free with my app!)

Streveler's coming out game, if I remember. One completion. The remaining sparse crowd cheered like they'd won the Rose Bowl. Cobb had big day too.

Streveler's coming out game, if I remember. One completion. The remaining sparse crowd cheered like they'd won the Rose Bowl. Cobb had big day too.
Came in fourth quarter. I was rooting for no completion at that point

He also completed one to other team

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

I was at that game with my dad and brother. He completed one pass for 7 yards. It was in the 4th quarter and everyone gave him a Bronx cheer. During the storm we walked through the museum downstairs.

I can't remember if you could go to Mariucci or not. Lots of people just hung out in the concourse....thank you for alcohol 20140920_175215.jpg

We stayed in concourse and found great seats when most didn't return

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

It was only a handful of seasons ago that this was a legitimate question.
2010: South Dakota
2011: New Mexico State and NDSU :mad:

USD was an absolute embarrassment and probably the worst loss in Gophers history, but NMSU and NDSU were way better than Indiana St.

I do blame the World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom