Clinton Herald: Minnesota Golden Gophers should surprise experts this fall

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Clinton Herald:

Minnesota Golden Gophers, over/under 6 (-110 over/-110 under)
Minnesota has to be better on the offensive side of the ball. An experienced stable of running backs, quarterback and offensive line, should make the Golden Gophers one of the better offensive units in the Big 10 West. Defensively, the Golden Gophers always seem to be decent enough, and this year should be no different. What has me most excited about Minnesota’s chances, though, is the schedule. The first three games, featuring home games against Oregon State, Indiana State and Colorado State, are winnable. To help get to seven wins, sandwiched in the middle of the conference season, Minnesota squares off against Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois and Purdue. Add in a couple of games in which the Golden Gophers should be considered a toss-up, and Minnesota should be well over the expected six wins. — Over

http://www.clintonherald.com/opinio...cle_53a52d08-3104-11e6-9f07-ab8b44f0510e.html

Go Gophers!!

Couldn't have said it better myself

It doesn't get said enough here, but the Clinton Herald is really a fine and upstanding newspaper, staffed by journalists replete with class and distinction.

It doesn't get said enough here, but the Clinton Herald is really a fine and upstanding newspaper, staffed by journalists replete with class and distinction.

this!!

That is until next year when they aren't so nice.

To this day I don't know why Scott Levine keeps getting stiffed for that Pulitzer he has earned on numerous occasions ... other than that I'm not sure he's graduated high school yet.

I need to find a friend that is going to Vegas in the next couple of months.. I'll send some money with him and take the over.

At last, a newspaper and sports writer with national reputations and readership has good things to say.
That will put the local hacks in their place.

Top Bottom