Nadine (GopherLady), at this difficult time . . .

So sorry for you, Nadine.

My father died on Mother's Day. Even though his death was anticipated, nothing prepares you for the reality.

You are in my thoughts.

My father died on Mother's Day. Even though his death was anticipated, nothing prepares you for the reality.

You are in my thoughts.

Sorry to read that as well and no nothing does.

Wow. I'm so overwhelmed with all of your kindness and thoughtful posts. Being surrounded by such an outpouring of support has made things so much easier for my family and myself, and the GH love means so much to me. Thank you all, very much.

I am sorry to hear of your mother's passing, yesterday.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time.

Peace to you . . .

Thanks so much for posting and sharing this, DL. I appreciate all your support.

Sorry to hear the news. I follow you on twitter and hadnt heard that she was ailing but maybe that is something you kept private. Hugs.

It was. For as much as I post, I typically don't post about things really close to the heart, it's more fun things...like the Gophers, food, cooking, etc. She had been on dialysis for a few years, and in the past few months had battled with heart issues, infections, pancreatitis (which was probably what really weakened her, and she never recovered from), blockages in her legs, etc. Her body was just ready to be done. The good news is, aside from a few days, she never experienced any pain, didn't suffer, and passed peacefully with my brother and I holding her hands at her side, she knew how loved she was. That's all we can ask for.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your GH family is here to support you.

This is exactly what GH is, a family, thank you.

Hope that the pain goes and the memories stay.

I love this, and I hope so too. Thank you.

You are in my thoughts.

And you are in mine. I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

This is the obituary that ran today if anyone is interested:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jo...marye-babu-mankowski&pid=180321006&fhid=12105

Nadine: Thank you for posting the obit, obviously a wonderful woman. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Wow. I'm so overwhelmed with all of your kindness and thoughtful posts. Being surrounded by such an outpouring of support has made things so much easier for my family and myself, and the GH love means so much to me. Thank you all, very much.

Thanks so much for posting and sharing this, DL. I appreciate all your support.

It was. For as much as I post, I typically don't post about things really close to the heart, it's more fun things...like the Gophers, food, cooking, etc. She had been on dialysis for a few years, and in the past few months had battled with heart issues, infections, pancreatitis (which was probably what really weakened her, and she never recovered from), blockages in her legs, etc. Her body was just ready to be done. The good news is, aside from a few days, she never experienced any pain, didn't suffer, and passed peacefully with my brother and I holding her hands at her side, she knew how loved she was. That's all we can ask for.

This is exactly what GH is, a family, thank you.

I love this, and I hope so too. Thank you.

And you are in mine. I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

This is the obituary that ran today if anyone is interested:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jo...marye-babu-mankowski&pid=180321006&fhid=12105

She sounds like a wonderful lady. An example for all of us. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom