Gopher Softball 2017

No one said it would be easy. Certainly a game they can come back and win. Wonderly is ok, but very beatable.

The ladies need to clean up the mental mistakes. They are not helping their cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally some offense. Guess she's inspired by the golfing weather

Let's get this party started.

Worth trying to steal as soon as they see the changeup? Assuming she's tipping it to be so slow

The party has started. Woo-hoo!!

They should have sealed the deal by putting SG in not Brandt. Really stupid move.

They should have sealed the deal by putting SG in not Brandt. Really stupid move.
Brandt is a nice contrast to Fiser. Easy to say it was stupid after it didn't work.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

America!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Well we played like crap and still won. So that's good to see. Not sure I've ever seen a team intentionally walk the bases loaded with one out, but Illinois did and survived it. I can't say how happy I am that we have 3+ years left of Lindaman. If we win tonight, there's a good chance we'll be ranked #1 this week as Florida lost a game for the second week in a row. Fiser just didn't have great stuff today and Illinois had some solid hits. When we get tight, we start throwing the ball around, but they did settle down after the first few innings. Wagner had a gorgeous catch in right center (laying out to catch the ball). Anyway, great teams win when they aren't playing their best, and we certainly did that.

Top Bottom