Gopher Softball 2017

Best play for them probably walking Dwyer since Sara significantly worse hitter

Would likrme to think we could get a hit at some point.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

So. Let's say they end up playing again tomorrow. Would Osorio's arm be all that tired or will she be raring to go yet again?

Would likrme to think we could get a hit at some point.

The miss by Houlihan just down the line was the one that would have broken the game open.

Okay, gotta figure out a way to get a few hits now...

Last 3 batters all had pitches in that could have hit them

Last 3 batters all had pitches in that could have hit them

Not only that (and they didn't take them), but the ump has been giving the Alabama pitcher a VERY wide strike zone all game. The 3rd and/or 4th pitches of the Houlihan bases-loaded AB were very iffy, and she got them both after starting with 2 balls way out of the zone for 2-0. Damn shame.

Failed/broken opportunities like that crush all but the mentally toughest teams. We'll see just how tough the Gophers are.

Not only that (and they didn't take them), but the ump has been giving the Alabama pitcher a VERY wide strike zone all game. The 3rd and/or 4th pitches of the Houlihan bases-loaded AB were very iffy, and she got them both after starting with 2 balls way out of the zone for 2-0. Damn shame.

Failed/broken opportunities like that crush all but the mentally toughest teams. We'll see just how tough the Gophers are.

Maddie definitely could have turned her shoulder a little and taken that first pitch

Sara just got her strike zone shrunk for showing up the ump

Continually amazed at how efficient Sara is. Osorio has had throw about 50 more pitches in a 0-0 draw...

Only play for Makenna would have been a bare hand there

That Alabama pitcher knows the ump is giving her that inside pitch and is hitting that spot time after time after time. We can't adjust to that pitch being called a strike. I suppose that is asking a lot, though.

Go Gophers!!!

Amber might need to come in for 10th if we get there

Nice call ump...tell me again there isn't SEC bias in this sport...good lord.

Wow to be so obviously swayed just because the crowd cheered. Pretty pathetic for tat level of umping in a big game.

Top Bottom