Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
  1. Default

Shoot, have been working a night shift, so sleeping through all these games! Did not even know Lindaman and Houlihan had swapped spots in the lineup. Only 2 runs allowed in the last 6 games. Storming through the Big Ten schedule. Really impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by fan of Ray Williams View Post
    Shoot, have been working a night shift, so sleeping through all these games! Did not even know Lindaman and Houlihan had swapped spots in the lineup. Only 2 runs allowed in the last 6 games. Storming through the Big Ten schedule. Really impressive.
    They switched during second game at Wisconsin. Partain is coming back down to earth and Houlihan was crushing it. So after a Big Ten tying 5 walks in game one for Lindaman, coach swapped the two.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Just looked at the weekly scores. Both Arizona (Lost to #6 Oregon) and Texas A&M (Lost to #17 Louisiana Lafayette) lost a game this week and both are ranked ahead of the Gophers. Oregon was #6, but they lost 2 of 3 to Arizona. I'd guess the Gophers move up to the #3 spot just behind Florida and Florida St. It's important we win our next 8 games to finish the season so we can secure a super regional. If we win out in the regular season, it won't matter if we lose one game in the Big Ten tournament.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala