Gopher Softball 2017

Brandt is a nice contrast to Fiser. Easy to say it was stupid after it didn't work.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I think my point was proven by the fact they put in SG. Why wouldn't you put her in with a three run lead and two innings left instead of a freshman. And, as soon as they pulled Fiser I thought for sure SG was coming in which is what I would have done. So I actually thought it was stupid BEFORE they hit the homerun and tied it up.

I think my point was proven by the fact they put in SG. Why wouldn't you put her in with a three run lead and two innings left instead of a freshman. And, as soon as they pulled Fiser I thought for sure SG was coming in which is what I would have done. So I actually thought it was stupid BEFORE they hit the homerun and tied it up.
Wow, you are an astute softball mind! If Brandt doesn't give up the dinger, they don't bring SG in. I thought Brandt showed good poise shaking the dinger off and completing the inning.

The point was to give the freshmen some post season experience in a game that didn't matter that much. We need to win the tournament to host a super regional, but it was still worth letting them get some playing time. You never know when you'll need them in the post-season. So it was good to get them some time in a game we ultimately won anyway.

Dang, Captain Redundant here, but that Groenewegen is really special. Freaking control, good movement and that change up that should be against the law. Good teammate too. After that catch in center field she was truly excited for Wagner. She's always like that. One in a million.

If anybody is watching OSU/MSU the OSU coach went into the dugout and just about fell off her bucket when she sat down, camera caught it

The ump called an OSU player out for running inside the baseline going to 1st and blocking the throw from the catcher to first. Wonder why the ump didn't call the Illinois player out for the same thing?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So far in the tourney, Groenwegen with 9 innings pitched and no hits allowed

1-2 with 2 home runs must have been a great game for Dwyer earlier

#1 seed the away team in the championship?...why even play a regular season if the seeds are by coin toss! Don't see the reasoning!

#1 seed the away team in the championship?...why even play a regular season if the seeds are by coin toss! Don't see the reasoning!

I looked up last year and the Gophers were home team against Michigan, so I better shut up.

Couple hard hit balls that inning and another one in the 1st inning. Wonder if Sara's ball is a little straight this game?

Just win the game...

It appeared Sara went to that change up a little more that inning. This is a good game too.

Looking good for another chance for Lindaman with bases loaded

She smashed the ball last time up also .She is seeing the ball good....(understatement)

Ok, let me be an idiot.....if the Gophers win and Groenewegen shuts the door, no runs, no hits. Who gets the MVP for the tourney? Dwyer or Sara? Tough choice.

I'd like to see Dwyer and Partain switch spots so we can protect Kendyl better and then have Sara flex since she hasn't been hitting well once we get into real tournament

3 more outs. 2, 3 and 4 coming up. That Piper is a good hitter and Clark has hit the ball hard twice..

If that's not a super regional then there's a problem.

Played extremely well. Ohio State tried to hang in there as long as they could, but the Gophers' depth gopher was too much. And Sara G, is basically unhittable throughout the tourney.

Congrats to the ladies on yet another Big 10 tourney title!!! Really looking forward to the NCAAs...:) :) :)

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom