BTN format

Yeah I am sure the "child beating" comment you just made in another post is mundane. How would you know what Badger fans say. You probably go over there and provoke them. But keep using the "they do it too" excuse for spewing internet vomit.

Selective reading on your part. It was spousal beating. You do know that Wisconsin has one of the highest divorce rates in the country. I'll let you figure the rest out You and olddoc seem to have about the same IQ.

Selective reading on your part. It was spousal beating. You do know that Wisconsin has one of the highest divorce rates in the country. I'll let you figure the rest out You and olddoc seem to have about the same IQ.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3869624.html

This says 7 out of a 1000. Just like Minnesota. So I replaced spousal with children some how that makes your post less gross? Still doesn't change the fact that you spew so much verbal diarrhea.

You know, the Gophers really get jobbed. We had great softball and baseball seasons this year and the cover was minimal. We keep seeing the same old, same old football classics covering Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska ,etc. Now, in the last several weeks all of a sudden Purdue,Indiana ,and Illinois games keep coming up. Minnesota?, the Quick Lane Bowl has been on a couple of times in the last month. While I enjoy seeing Becky get blasted in the B1G Championship game two years ago, enough is enough. Wtf......
It's okay to whine, but do it to the B1G network, not us.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3869624.html

This says 7 out of a 1000. Just like Minnesota. So I replaced spousal with children some how that makes your post less gross? Still doesn't change the fact that you spew so much verbal diarrhea.

Hmm...you might want to check the divorce stats for Madison. For a college town, pretty high.
And my, you're really quite sensitive and emotional. Here's a though, just block me out.

Hmm...you might want to check the divorce stats for Madison. For a college town, pretty high.
And my, you're really quite sensitive and emotional. Here's a though, just block me out.
Sorry if I think spousal abuse is not something that is funny. BTW you said Wisconsin not city of Madison.

Well did fact check a little. Came up with this. divorce-rates-20140319-photogallery.html

You are still a cranky old man playing Internet tough guy with an unhealthy obsession with Wisconsin.

Well did fact check a little. Came up with this. divorce-rates-20140319-photogallery.html

You are still a cranky old man playing Internet tough guy with an unhealthy obsession with Wisconsin.

obsessed no....Hate the Badgers? Yes, along with many other Gopher fans. Now put a sock in it junior.

obsessed no....Hate the Badgers? Yes, along with many other Gopher fans. Now put a sock in it junior.
Such thin skinned message board tough guy. I bet you even go over to what ever thier message board is and try an taunt them.

You better check yourself in. You are clearly obsessed.

The only thing I'm obsessed with is getting my golf hdcp below 5. U/U , look at my history of starting a post on the Badgers versus other posters. Who started the one on Bo Ryan,, or the guy having a relationship with a dog ? Not me.I f I was obsessed I would've been all over that like a cheap suit.

The only thing I'm obsessed with is getting my golf hdcp below 5. U/U , look at my history of starting a post on the Badgers versus other posters. Who started the one on Bo Ryan,, or the guy having a relationship with a dog ? Not me.I f I was obsessed I would've been all over that like a cheap suit.

Ugh, another Ruppert post where he mentions the Badgers. Give it a rest man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTN's programming is wonky, not because some folks feel the Gophers aren't on, it's just wonky.

For those who may not be aware of it Ruppert loves and craves the attention even if it is very negative.
I do not know how sad his life is or how berift of attention he is but it has to be pretty bad for him to keep knocking down a hornets nest on this site.

BTN's programming is wonky, not because some folks feel the Gophers aren't on, it's just wonky.

As long as the BTN has men's basketball and football, they can keep cable packages locked in. The BTN knows this and thus does the bare minimum. It is what it is.

As long as the BTN has men's basketball and football, they can keep cable packages locked in. The BTN knows this and thus does the bare minimum. It is what it is.

No doubt they can make money from the profitable sports. Just seems like the 12 sided dice programming system could still use some optimization.

For those who may not be aware of it Ruppert loves and craves the attention even if it is very negative.
I do not know how sad his life is or how berift of attention he is but it has to be pretty bad for him to keep knocking down a hornets nest on this site.

Whose knocking down hornets nest? Tell.you.what pal, You want to see my life style.Come on up to Ely, or take a winter getaway and come out to Green Valley, Arizona. People who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses. People who accuse are usually the one's that have a pathetic life. Your history of posts stinks of being a troll.

We have spent many winters in Tucson and have driven through Green Valley many times.
Driven through mind you, because the whole complex reminds one of large minimum security prison with a mountain ravaged by copper mining overlooking it and leaching heavy metals into the drinking water.
I will match Ely and raise you our lake place in the UP of MI.
Ah yes, the last refuge of a scoundrel calling a poster who disagrees with you a Troll.
I will retire in fright under my bridge.

My $.02. I'll put my Pequot Lakes/Crosslake/Nisswa up against your U.P. of Stinkagain and raise with Lake Havasu City over any place in AZ.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you are lacking adequate funds for Tucson, Green Valley and Lake Havasu, the home of the giant flea market, are acceptable alternatives.

While I am still a working stiff I've been to Tucson and Green Valley golfing. While Green Valley might be boring with everything closing by 8 PM, it still has nice property and golf courses.

It's not like Tucson is Scottsdale or anything.

While I am still a working stiff I've been to Tucson and Green Valley golfing. While Green Valley might be boring with everything closing by 8 PM, it still has nice property and golf courses.

It's not like Tucson is Scottsdale or anything.

Has this thread dissolved into a p1ssing contest over retirement homes in Arizona/ Nevada. A new low even for the Gopherhole.

Yes, I will be in Winnipeg next winter. Fire away.

We have spent many winters in Tucson and have driven through Green Valley many times.
Driven through mind you, because the whole complex reminds one of large minimum security prison with a mountain ravaged by copper mining overlooking it and leaching heavy metals into the drinking water.
I will match Ely and raise you our lake place in the UP of MI.
Ah yes, the last refuge of a scoundrel calling a poster who disagrees with you a Troll.
I will retire in fright under my bridge.
We're right below the Sana Rita mountains in Green Valley. A drive and a nine iron from the whimsical town Tobac and the famous Elvira's restaurant, plus many other shops and restaurants, and the famous Tobac golf course where the movie Tin Cup was made. A lot of your buddies from Wisconsin winter there. 20 minutes from Tucson and about 30 minutes from Nogalas, Mexico. UP.... nice, but can't touch the boundary waters.

We're right below the Sana Rita mountains in Green Valley. A drive and a nine iron from the whimsical town Tobac and the famous Elvira's restaurant, plus many other shops and restaurants, and the famous Tobac golf course where the movie Tin Cup was made. A lot of your buddies from Wisconsin winter there. 20 minutes from Tucson and about 30 minutes from Nogalas, Mexico. UP.... nice, but can't touch the boundary waters.

Culver's is better than Elvira's. Famous? smh

Tin Cup was a terrible movie on a terrible course. Famous Tobac? smh

Folks from Wisconsin? You're losing ground.

Tucson? Nogalas? These are in the pro column?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is Tubac not Tobac and I grant you Tubac is nice but Spoofing is right about Elvira's.
I do not have any Wi buddies Green Valley.
The day you can hit a nine iron from Green Valley to Tubac is the day I become pope of Rome.

Top Bottom