Grant Ryerse

hungan1

Reaction score
What gives? Grant Ryerse' crystal ball is tilting towards Northwestern.

NU is his latest offer. It seems like CB tends to go with who the last offer is in the predictions. Could be as simple as that.

NU is his latest offer. It seems like CB tends to go with who the last offer is in the predictions. Could be as simple as that.

More interesting to me is who made the predictions. There are 2 predictions and they come from Kyle Goblirsch and Matt Humbert.

The original idea was that Stanford was the offer he was waiting for. NW is probably as close as he will get to that.

The original idea was that Stanford was the offer he was waiting for. NW is probably as close as he will get to that.

We're closer.

University of Minnesota to Stanford University = 2009 miles (according to Google maps)

Northwestern University to Stanford University = 2170 miles (according to Google maps)

Both Stanford and N.W. are noted for their education. That is probably the reason.

And Minnesota isn't? Is that what you're saying?

I understand Dr. Don your comment, and I am a U of Mn grad, but around the country both Stanford and N.W. are considered top educational Universities.
but, from yours and my reasons, the U of M is right up there with them

Top Bottom