Nigel Hayes Back for Senior Season

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Nigel Hayes will withdraw his name from NBA draft & return to the University of Wisconsin for his senior season. According to ESPN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I think this makes them one of, if not the favorite in the Big Ten next year. IU will also be right there too, and MSU depending on how quickly the freshmen put it together.

Smart move on him, they should have a really good team next year, not as good as the team two years ago, but a team that's capable of making a run. One can hope they'll underachieve, they are about due, but not in their nature :(

Really shocked that his 36.8% shooting from the field (and 29% from 3) didn't generate more NBA interest.

Big Ten/NBA draft related: Melo Trimble is returning to Maryland for his junior year.

After the season he had, he needed to return.

I've also heard the argument that he should have stayed in because he'd have to have a phenomenal season to offset the fact that he'll obviously be another year older next year.

I've also heard the argument that he should have stayed in because he'd have to have a phenomenal season to offset the fact that he'll obviously be another year older next year.

Who? Melo or Hayes? ruppy quoted a post about Melo and made it about a Wisconsin player. Hard to believe...huh?

With Hayes back KenPom has them in the preseson top 10.

Top Bottom