Guess the Gophers 2016 Over/Under win total

All the 5-7 teams won their bowl games lats year...
So? Win totals are for regular season only. All this means is that three sh1tty bowl teams beat three mostly sh1tty bowl teams in games no one gave a rats a$$ about.

So? Win totals are for regular season only. All this means is that three sh1tty bowl teams beat three mostly sh1tty bowl teams in games no one gave a rats a$$ about.

yer not wrong. Blur (Shannon Brooks) is gonna have to have a monster season if the gophs are to do anything this year offensively.

UNDEFEATED dude!

yer not wrong. Blur (Shannon Brooks) is gonna have to have a monster season if the gophs are to do anything this year offensively.
Way way too many questions to say they would win more than 8. I think they are too good to pull a 5-7 this year. 6 seems to be right on the nose which is what Vegas is looking for. I would bet the over and cross my fingers.

Someone should find the same thread from last year. Most here said same thing, and 5-7 was it. I'm so used to 5 to 7 win seasons, they seen like a success to me...
Last year's thread:
Link

And in that thread I had found some previous year lines:
Year, O/U, Actual Wins
2016: 6, Unknown
2015: 5.5, 5
2014: 6.5, 8
2013: 5.5, 8
2012: 5.5, 6

My guess is 7 or 8 which hits the over, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

Anything less than 7-2 heading into the final 3 games would be disappointing in my eyes.

All this means is that three sh1tty bowl teams beat three mostly sh1tty bowl teams in games no one gave a rats a$$ about.

I cared. I know a lot of other people did too. You're wrong, unsurprisingly.

One interesting thing from this story is the author's "pick" for the B1G is Wisconsin at UNDER 7.

That is what happens when you go from nobody to LSU for OOC, and Michigan St, Michigan, and Ohio St for cross divisional games...

I knew Wisc fans who a few years complained they had some pretty stinky home and schedules in general. Be careful what you wish for.

That is what happens when you go from nobody to LSU for OOC, and Michigan St, Michigan, and Ohio St for cross divisional games...

I knew Wisc fans who a few years complained they had some pretty stinky home and schedules in general. Be careful what you wish for.
Well they did play Bama last year and LSU the year before. So nobody might not be accurate

Well they did play Bama last year and LSU the year before. So nobody might not be accurate

One OOC... now they got one OOC and three games with the best of the B1G East. Big jump.

I cared. I know a lot of other people did too. You're wrong, unsurprisingly.
I know lots of people who cared too. There are lots of people here who cared. Outside of that no one cares. I don't even remember what direction the Michigan school was.

Top Bottom