2 Game Pack

NoNmae

Reaction score
Having trouble selling tix or is this just going to be the standard every year now??

like previous years, YOU choose the games, number of tickets, and where you'd like to sit. Price is determined based on these factors. Benefits of working with me:
• Save money and time
• Better seat location
• Easy access to me for questions
• A "Gopher Guy" for all future Gopher tickets inquiries
Gopher score members get access on June 14th and general public can purchase on June 15th. I will be able to communicate with you before these on sale dates to set everything up that way I can run your order before they even go live online.

1a.jpg

For some of those games some of those outdoor club seat prices are cheaper than say I pay for sitting in lesser seats as a season ticket holder....

For some of those games some of those outdoor club seat prices are cheaper than say I pay for sitting in lesser seats as a season ticket holder....

Correct. Which is why it's easier to get a group together and commit to two games and pay far less. That's what I did last year and that's what we're doing this year. No seat license, no games I don't want to see and more people can commit to 2 games than the whole season.

Having trouble selling tix or is this just going to be the standard every year now??

like previous years, YOU choose the games, number of tickets, and where you'd like to sit. Price is determined based on these factors. Benefits of working with me:
• Save money and time
• Better seat location
• Easy access to me for questions
• A "Gopher Guy" for all future Gopher tickets inquiries
Gopher score members get access on June 14th and general public can purchase on June 15th. I will be able to communicate with you before these on sale dates to set everything up that way I can run your order before they even go live online.

View attachment 4216

As long as they're not selling out the stadium, why wouldn't they do this? In most years they're pairing a more attractive conference game with a less attractive non-conference game to help get butts in the seats for the less attractive game. That's harder to do this year, since the home schedule overall is so unappealing.

I was going to do a 2-pack with Oregon St & Iowa, but think I'll go stubhub or scalper instead. I know IA fans will make the trip, but I bet I'll beat these prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom