Third Commit: Kyrei Fisher

joshvanklomp

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I guess if I had arms like that I'd be checking them out too.

Great news! Welcome aboard!

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/3436198/highlights/279186393' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edge rushing the QB appears to be a strength for the foreseeable future. Kyrei and CC could be real forces. Welcome young man.

This is a pretty big commitment. Definitely could see Kyrei starting a couple of years down the line. Also, I believe he was on an unofficial this weekend and committed. TC perhaps allows commitments on visits now?

I have a bad feeling that in the end, Kyrei will end up closer to home. Kyrie just picked up an offer from UofHouston today and I wouldn't be surprised if he picks up some additional offers during the next season that includes Okie St, Kansas St and others. I hope I am wrong, just a funny feeling. Go Gophers!

I have a bad feeling that in the end, Kyrei will end up closer to home. Kyrie just picked up an offer from UofHouston today and I wouldn't be surprised if he picks up some additional offers during the next season that includes Okie St, Kansas St and others. I hope I am wrong, just a funny feeling. Go Gophers!
Hopefully he isn't the 2017 version of Frederick Seldom.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

That is an awesome name!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I can already tell Kermit Fishman my favorite recruit this year. Definitely on par with Frederick Seldom!

your bad feeling came true. he flipped from minnesota today.

Bummer.

Who's Western Michigan got in the pipeline for us?

nice square kick in the nuts and unfortunately, this will be one of many to come I think given 'everything going on in the program'

Top Bottom