Pitino: Excited about another scheduling opportunity for this season

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Guess is a decent opponent at a neutral site. Maybe a Coaches vs. Cancer deal?

could be that Vegas tournament we were linked too. That's not been officially announced yet right?

could be that Vegas tournament we were linked too. That's not been officially announced yet right?

One of my friends was at a Gopher baseball game a few weeks ago and talked to someone within the department. She says that person made it sound like the Gophers have backed out of that Las Vegas tournament and are hosting some sort of their own tourney at the barn that the Arkansas home game will be a part of. Maybe that's what Pitino is referencing?

One of my friends was at a Gopher baseball game a few weeks ago and talked to someone within the department. She says that person made it sound like the Gophers have backed out of that Las Vegas tournament and are hosting some sort of their own tourney at the barn that the Arkansas home game will be a part of. Maybe that's what Pitino is referencing?

That would mesh with Pitino's stated desire to skip bracketed exempt tournaments. That's what his dad usually does, though this year Louisville is playing in the Battle for Atlantis. Matta and Calipari prefer that as well. So it probably means 3 home games (1 of which is Arkansas) + a neutral site game as part of the exempt event. Would expect the other 2 home games to be cupcakes.

This probably would mean 11 non-conference home games, unless Pitino schedules another home & home that starts on the road.

How can anyone be such a jerk on Twitter and make sarcastic remarks to coach Pitino's tweets? Do they think they are being funny, and forget that the replays are not anonymous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can anyone be such a jerk on Twitter and make sarcastic remarks to coach Pitino's tweets? Do they think they are being funny, and forget that the replays are not anonymous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can be a tough guy on the internet.

Top Bottom