ESPN: Alabama offers scholarship to 8th-grade LB prospect Jesus Machado

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Alabama offered a football scholarship to eighth-grade linebacker Jesus Machado on Monday, his high school head coach Dennis Marroquin told ESPN.com.

It's not the first time a young prospect has been offered a scholarship, and certainly won't be the last, but it is still a very rare occurrence.

The Crimson Tide aren't the only ones interested in Machado, a 6-foot, 195-pound defensive prospect from Hialeah (Florida) Champagnat Catholic School. In addition to his new Alabama offer, Machado also has verbal offers from Iowa State, Michigan State, NC State and West Virginia.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ighth-grade-linebacker-prospect-jesus-machado

Go Gophers!!

He would be a 5* except word got out that he told BOTH Jenny Meyer and Suzy Clarke that he "like liked" them.... I mean what kind of person does that?

I hear he is the second coming!

Too early for an all things Jesus Machado thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

per ESPN:

Alabama offered a football scholarship to eighth-grade linebacker Jesus Machado on Monday, his high school head coach Dennis Marroquin told ESPN.com.

It's not the first time a young prospect has been offered a scholarship, and certainly won't be the last, but it is still a very rare occurrence.

The Crimson Tide aren't the only ones interested in Machado, a 6-foot, 195-pound defensive prospect from Hialeah (Florida) Champagnat Catholic School. In addition to his new Alabama offer, Machado also has verbal offers from Iowa State, Michigan State, NC State and West Virginia.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ighth-grade-linebacker-prospect-jesus-machado

Go Gophers!!

So . . . In 7 yrs, after 4 yrs in HS, 3 yrs at Bama, winning the Heisman, and parlaying that into a top 5 NFL draft selection . . . After he walks off the stage in the Windy City, having shaken the commissioner's hand - will his walk-off, mic-drop song be "Jesus Just Left Chicago"?

Top Bottom