Shama: Fans Voice Gopher Basketball Concerns

Both pictures show assistants sitting next to him and one of the managers sitting behind him.
Go watch the game on Big Ten To Go if you think it is mistepresentation.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Go watch the game on Big Ten To Go if you think it is mistepresentation.

Nah, I believe you. I just didn't understand the purpose of the photos because they show the exact opposite of what you are saying.

Go watch the game on Big Ten To Go if you think it is mistepresentation. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Whatever RP did or didn't do on that night with that debacle worked in some way. Because they were competitive in the next 5 vs some very good teams. Didn't have enough to get W's but much more help this coming year in that area.

Nah, I believe you. I just didn't understand the purpose of the photos because they show the exact opposite of what you are saying.
Actually it is about him being disengaged from the team. You would think that he would at the very least, be in the T.O. huddle as emotional support to the players. How does sitting next to the Time Out huddle looking at your tie give your players a sense of support?

Actually it is about him being disengaged from the team. You would think that he would at the very least, be in the T.O. huddle as emotional support to the players. How does sitting next to the Time Out huddle looking at your tie give your players a sense of support?

Like a good parent, he was giving himself a timeout rather than beating the $h!t out of the kids! [emoji41]

Cut the guy a little slack. He had some plays (crib notes) written up on the back of his tie. Same way you and I used to cheat on exams. He'll be better this year after having learned what doesn't work. Believe me.

Like a good parent, he was giving himself a timeout rather than beating the $h!t out of the kids! [emoji41]
That certainly doesn't help his case as a recruiter....

Not a whole lot of kids are looking for a pic like you shared and I doubt other schools will need that pic. There are easier targets for them in the menage triplets.

Give the dead horse a break!

I'm not sure but the photos you posted appear to be after the team had already huddled. That is why you see assistant coaches sitting on each side of him and a manager behind him.

I'm with you. I was watching the game last night and with his team down 35 points, Steve Kerr was smiling!!!! Smiling!?!?! I doubt he survives the day and Luke Walton takes over.

Holy crap Tom. Get in the game!!!

Attachments

• cc762863f9f437ace4299da9b36e67a7.jpg
    cc762863f9f437ace4299da9b36e67a7.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 28

richard-pitino-FIU-minnesota-new-head-coach.jpg

Here is a picture of Pitino telling a player there is a hot chick at the end of the bench... He's referencing the one "over there"....

So immature, what a terrible coach.

I'm with you. I was watching the game last night and with his team down 35 points, Steve Kerr was smiling!!!! Smiling!?!?! I doubt he survives the day and Luke Walton takes over.

Holy crap Tom. Get in the game!!!

Great job! I think you just revived the horse, it got up and ran away, not to be beaten again.

Great job! I think you just revived the horse, it got up and ran away, not to be beaten again.
Nope, it tripped over it's ego and fell in to a vat of H2SO4.

Nope, it tripped over it's ego and fell in to a vat of H2SO4.

This horse is a jumper and easily cleared the vat. KOH in ethanol is much more effective for decomposing organic matter.

Off-topic, but -

In SE MN, there used to be this company that served area farmers to dispose of animal carcasses. The company's name was Kark Rendering - their slogan: "Give Kark your carcass."

Their logo was this hilarious picture of an old sway-backed horse that looked like it was ready to keel over.

Off-topic, but -

In SE MN, there used to be this company that served area farmers to dispose of animal carcasses. The company's name was Kark Rendering - their slogan: "Give Kark your carcass."

Their logo was this hilarious picture of an old sway-backed horse that looked like it was ready to keel over.

I would imagine the Strib and the usual suspects would be in an uproar over this today.

Top Bottom