Athletes Village Live Camera

Thanks for posting. Here's hoping there won't be too many surprises during the site work phase.

Rumor is it is an old Indian burial site.

This really happened close to where I used to live. They were in the starting stages of building this huge factory and they dug up a few old bones. They had to stop operations completely for months. It messed everything up.

Like this:
Mammoth bones unearthed at Oregon State University (video, photos) | OregonLive.com
OregonLive.com › index.ssf › 2016/01

Those Brady's always had bad luck on vacation. Bad mojo in pacific islands. Locked in a jail house by a crazy old gold minor in an old west ghost town. Lost in the desert when out west and saved by native Americans.

This really happened close to where I used to live. They were in the starting stages of building this huge factory and they dug up a few old bones. They had to stop operations completely for months. It messed everything up.

It happens way more than ppl know. Storm and sanitary sewer folks ignore it to keep jobs moving, if nobody is watching. Stopped one fella from throwing aside bones out that were in a cast iron soup bowl.

Those Brady's always had bad luck on vacation. Bad mojo in pacific islands. Locked in a jail house by a crazy old gold minor in an old west ghost town. Lost in the desert when out west and saved by native Americans.

Only the Brady's could go to Hawaii and find a tarantula which is not indigenous to the islands.

They be diggin' some kinda hole right now. And I watched it in real time. Far out.

5 stories done on first building...moving along...

Curious what the next structure is...
Couple more stair wells or elevator shafts going up for what seems to be the next building to the right. The first building is moving along pretty decent. Looks like progress on the second building (any idea what it is... 2 or 3 stories..smallish comparatively?) Visible progress!

Top Bottom