Athletes Village Live Camera

It's starting to look like a building now. If you haven't looked at it in a while, check it out now!

http://www.earthcam.net/projects/umn/athletesvillage/rwd.php

But to be perfectly candid, to my eyes it doesn't look big enough for all the infrastructure that it started with.

They put in infrastructure for three buildings, rerouted some existing infrastructure, removed some old infrastructure and re mediated a lot of ground that was unsuitable to build on. They really did a lot of subsurface work.

I see movement upstairs inside the Center for Excellence, and it's filling out nicely. There's also ground-level construction going on back by the old football practice building, which I assume is the foundation of the new Football Performance Center.

I'm pleased with the progress I'm finally seeing!

There's another elevator shaft rising and they're pumping concrete on the future site of the Football Performance Center. This is starting to look like a complex!

There's a weird ladder like wood structure that has been there for a while now.

It appears to be one of those structures that you can climb up, to gain access to an elevated area. I forget what they're called.

Progress

nothing_short_of_greatness.png

The ironworkers are setting the trusses above the second floor basketball practice facility.

On a positive note: they've set-up a fricking large boom crane inside of the football indoor practice facility and started setting steel.

Too bad there was not an Athlete's Apartment Live Camera a few months back... could have really solved y'alls problems.

And be must see TV...

The Center for Excellence has its shape and is being enclosed. The skeleton of the Football Performance Center is going up, and the indoor practice field is beginning to go up.

This is really happening.

Too bad there was not an Athlete's Apartment Live Camera a few months back... could have really solved y'alls problems.

And be must see TV...

Now that there is some pretty funny stuff. Do you practice your schtick in the barns with the hogs? I bet they really like it.

The Center for Excellence has its shape and is being enclosed. The skeleton of the Football Performance Center is going up, and the indoor practice field is beginning to go up.

This is really happening.

Hadn't looked at the 24/7 video for a while until moments ago. Was impress with what has happen. Good job!

Will the website be change to "Nothing short of Elite"?

Also, they need a wiper for the camera.

Was just going to bump this thread.

The first arch is up on the indoor facility.

Living in Florida during the winter, I also use the website to "follow" the weather up there.

I am amazed on how the construction is progressing. With the hiring of Fleck and this facility , maybe just maybe, we can get back to the glory years!!

Top Bottom