Athletes Village Live Camera

Living here in Florida, its a great place to actually see what the weather looks like. The US Bank stadium camera actually gave the temperature also, wish this did also.

The link I look at is the one TexasAggie provided on Page 3 as that works perfectly on my phone. That one gives the temperature

Bump. Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been doing lots of earth moving & digging today. It looks like they are replacing the regular soil (dark) with sandy soil (light). I could be wrong.

They had trucks that came in with light colored dirt which they dumped into a pile. Then, they are loaded with the regular darker dirt and off they went.

Why do they want to replace regular dirt? Is it to prevent settling? Who knows?

They've been doing lots of earth moving & digging today. It looks like they are replacing the regular soil (dark) with sandy soil (light). I could be wrong.

They had trucks that came in with light colored dirt which they dumped into a pile. Then, they are loaded with the regular darker dirt and off they went.

There are a bunch of bodies in the dirt they are removing. It used to be a hotspot for the mafia.

The light colored stuff was actually salt to melt the permafrost.

I am fairly certain it is a race thing.

I'm just surprised the cam hasn't produced a resident streaker...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Goldy - Athletes Village.jpg

Happened to check in on the camera as Goldy zipped by on his segway

Pretty blue pipes out and I see Lou is out driving around in the Bobcat "helping" again....

Moving a lot of dirt today, that excavator is filling a lot of trucks.

Oooh. A sprayer truck is spraying water or something liquid on the ground. Is that good sign?
It's likely that they found the asbestos contaminated fill why don't you go down there and make sure they're doing ithe remediation right.

It's Jim Carter's urine. He's marking his territory.

Was it the Amazing Technicolor Big Scarf that gave him away?

mD22rGN.png

I've seen them pull out at least half a dozen sleepy Beyonce concert goers out of the hole this morning...

Well now it is back to what it was :( Zoomed out too far and low rez.

Top Bottom