Athletes Village Live Camera

The backhoe is parked now and a bobcat is scuttling around the site.

I feel sure that this means we have moved on to the next phase of construction.

I'm fairly sure that was Lou Nanne driving the bobcat helping.....

Excavator is back at work at a new location. His third spot today. Give that guy a brick sticker!

I think there is a guy eating a sandwich now. He went with roast beef on rye. Bold choice.

This thread has the potential to compete with the oops - wrong forum thread.

Pretty sure yours is the first post in this thread where anyone is actually whining.

Ya, I may have over reacted. I know most of the comments are in jest, just getting tired of all the rants against the U and the FB/BB programs. I saw the first, "and now nothing is getting done" post and kinda snapped.

No worries. It's hard to always stay calm and level headed on GH. Not sure how I do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.earthcam.net/projects/umn/athletesvillage/rwd.php

If you use this link, the video will scale to whatever size browser window you have open without all of the Nothing Short of Greatness menus and logos. Handy if you want to keep it open in the corner of a computer screen to check on from time to time.

They seem to have the archive and rewind features disabled and I don't know enough about the code to enable them so that you could create a time lapse of the construction project. Maybe someone here knows better than I do - if it's even possible.

I'm fairly sure that was Lou Nanne driving the bobcat helping.....

Excavator is back at work at a new location. His third spot today. Give that guy a brick sticker!

Careful or Dpoll will tell you Lou Nanne is not involved and that's not the way construction works :)

VE electric (or whatever they're called) truck onsite. I always liked their logo.

The money pledged so far was roof donations, not foundation donations! Can't believe the Athletic Dept could make a mistake like that! :p:p

I sure hope those foundation donations come in soon! I'd hate for the construction company to place the roof without a suitable foundation to lay it on!!

I sure hope those foundation donations come in soon! I'd hate for the construction company to place the roof without a suitable foundation to lay it on!!

The Strib article on the screw up is going to be priceless.

Let's see jerry kill awe shucks his way out of this one!

Oh yeah, whatever happened with all that stuff that was going to come out? Nothing, just like we all thought. Didn't one of the writers say "what a mess"?

I could have sworn I saw a guy in a hard hat taking a leak near one of the dirt piles.

Oh yeah, whatever happened with all that stuff that was going to come out? Nothing, just like we all thought. Didn't one of the writers say "what a mess"?

Those awesome star trib editors are just sitting on a PILE of data for no reason other than just to say.... so...

Actually the foundation was laid yesterday, but they found they were getting ahead of schedule so they took it back up.

That's Coyle-style efficiency with a Nanne flair!

I dated a girl named foundation once..... or was it brick house....? Cant remember

They're certainly busy this morning. Lots of people walking around, several machines picking stuff up over here and putting it down over there. But there are piles of dirt everywhere! Does the jobsite have to be so dirty?

Top Bottom