Athletes Village Live Camera

I'm ignoring the bolded.

I'm guessing elevator shafts, they often preceded the exterior walls for obvious reasons.

Yeah that seems to be a common building technique. I've seen the same structures preceding other buildings recently.

I'd say it's elevator shafts and stairwells they're too big to be just elevator shafts.

I'd say it's elevator shafts and stairwells they're too big to be just elevator shafts.

The one on the right would be an elevator shaft. The foundation walls and footings are also being poured. Academics and BASKETBALL first out of the ground!

bronco.jpg

Just noticed two guys meet and embrace near the white building in the lower left corner. Must be a slow day of construction.

Lou will do anything for fund raising. Hugs included.

And that is why the U has him at the top of the tree for and heavily involved in any and all athletic village fund raising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that is why the U has him at the top of the tree for and heavily involved in any and all athletic village fund raising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also donation, or "donation", or donation.

I'll take my outrage off the air thanks.

http://www.gophersports.com/genrel/072616aaa.html

This was on Gopher Sports a couple of days ago; I don't think its been posted.

Since mid-June, the visible signs of construction have increased even further. About a month ago, excavation for the Land O'Lakes Center for Excellence began, followed by installation of the footings and foundations to support the new five-story structure. Footing and foundation work for all three buildings will continue through this coming fall.

In addition to footings and foundations, work on the core walls for the Land O'Lakes Center for Excellence is underway and will continue through August, followed closely by structural steel, which will be completed in November.

Though much of the groundwork is complete, soil remediation continues and will wrap up later this summer. To-date, roughly 50,000 tons of soil has been remediated out of an estimated 100,000 tons. Work on permanent utilities that will feed water, power, gas, data and more to the new buildings will also continue into the later part of the summer.

Jimmy is either in the Giant Stadium end zone or he was dissolved in a barrel of acid.

Yup, it seems like a mob hitman named Frank Sheeran killed Jimmy Hoffa and his body cremated. No cement shoes for him.

[video]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/30/eric-shawn-reports-how-frank-sheeran-killed-jimmy-hoffa.html[/video]

Construction should accelerate now they've started to get the structural components in place, it's starting to get where you can envision a building, rather than a random construction project. It also looks like the dirt work is largely done.

Didn't I read that Joe Bjorklund is working on this project? Maybe someone who knows Big Joe could persuade him to visit Gopherhole and give us periodic updates on what's happening, and what it means. It wouldn't be bad publicity.

I said, didn't I read that Joe Bjorklund is working on this project? Maybe someone who knows Big Joe could persuade him to visit Gopherhole and give us periodic updates on what's happening, and what it means. It wouldn't be bad publicity.

I said, didn't I read that Joe Bjorklund is working on this project? Maybe someone who knows Big Joe could persuade him to visit Gopherhole and give us periodic updates on what's happening, and what it means. It wouldn't be bad publicity.

I'm not sure it would be much of a PR impact posting here. Half the accounts here are my duplicates...

That is way taller than I thought...but maybe our old FB practice field is just that short.

Top Bottom