Athletes Village Live Camera

Kind of hard to see in the Village Cam feed, but it's looking like we're indeed getting a "see through" roof (like what's at USBank stadium).

That's a terrible idea... teams will be able to scout out plays from the parking garage across the road!

That's a terrible idea... teams will be able to scout out plays from the parking garage across the road!

If you don't think Ohio State and Michigan already have IR satellite live feed with GMTI and fantastic change recognition software, you're living in another world. Peeking through windows is for amateurs.

Kind of hard to see in the Village Cam feed, but it's looking like we're indeed getting a "see through" roof (like what's at USBank stadium).

Oh man....has anyone assessed the potential bird deaths if that is the case? :)

If you don't think Ohio State and Michigan already have IR satellite live feed with GMTI and fantastic change recognition software, you're living in another world. Peeking through windows is for amateurs.

We should also consider the possibility that PJ was abducted and replaced by a liquid metal cyborg ... he was in Michigan a long time.

Are you highwayman also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is the official completion date?

It's supposed to be ready Jan 18, but I seem to remember, that the Land of Lakes Center of Excellence would partially open sooner. There was something about making the dining facilities available as soon as fall of 17. I haven't heard anything on that since Coach Kill left, that would make a great question for Mark Coyle the next time he's on Sports Huddle.

:rolleyes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lbS2KSRUVHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's not a transparent roof. It's completely solid.

However, there will be a fair amount of clear glazing and translucent panel on the walls, so it will be nice and bright inside.

Anxious to see it some day. Seems like every time I see a segment on TV or something it appears much work needs to be done. I guess you can get much construction done in three months.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I like the State being part of the field. When MN United stop using TCF and we get new turf (again), they should totally have that if allowed.

I like the State being part of the field. When MN United stop using TCF and we get new turf (again), they should totally have that if allowed.

Looks really nice.
I wonder if that is what the field at TCF will look like when they reinstall the turf after the United finish there?
It's also very bright in there with all that natural light coming in on the top and in the corners.

When we returf TCF we should drop the boring green that everyone, except Boise State, has. Boise State has bright blue - we should go with solid gold, or maybe go all white and embrace the snow.

drop the boring green that everyone, except Boise State, has.

Eastern Washington has a red field:

capture_20121215_152422.jpg

Central Arkansas has purple and gray stripes:

962cf565701b78a1331314b50ba6cde3.jpg

I'd also love to go back to the original Maroon end zones with gold lettering instead of the green end zone with gold lettering.

I'd also love to go back to the original Maroon end zones with gold lettering instead of the green end zone with gold lettering.

They probably will, since the only reason they got rid of it was because of the Vikings and MN United. Plus if you look closely it looks like they're in the process of doing the Maroon End Zones with gold lettering in the field house, so no reason to not match in TCF when MN United moves out.

They probably will, since the only reason they got rid of it was because of the Vikings and MN United. Plus if you look closely it looks like they're in the process of doing the Maroon End Zones with gold lettering in the field house, so no reason to not match in TCF when MN United moves out.
Let's hope so. Those were nice.

Has it been confirmed that there will be new turf at TCF Bank Stadium once the MN United move out following the 2018 season?

I must have missed that news but I hope it's true. Would be nice to go back to the Maroon end zones that we saw through 2013.

Top Bottom