Athletes Village Live Camera

Making lots of progress. When is it supposed to be ready by?

One of PJ's selling point to the next years class, you get to practice in these facilities..ELITE>>>>

Oh for sure. That's been holding back our recruiting efforts for years, and not just with football.

Question. I keep hearing that the new facility will be open in January. Basically in time for the NFL. However what I'm wondering is this. Will they open the complex in stages? That is if the football complex is done, will they open that for fall practices? Or perhaps that won't be done early like I'm thinking it could be.

Question. I keep hearing that the new facility will be open in January. Basically in time for the NFL. However what I'm wondering is this. Will they open the complex in stages? That is if the football complex is done, will they open that for fall practices? Or perhaps that won't be done early like I'm thinking it could be.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Do they want to have a grand opening for everything all at once, or start using each facility as it's completed?

My memory is foggy on this one, but I believe they will start using facilities as they are completed. The indoor practice facility will likely be the first one done, because it doesn't require a lot. Would be foolish to not let them use it right away.

I really don't like that big crane is red...

Naw, that's that Hewlett Packard computer you got..:cool02: I'm going with maroon lol ....just to be sure, will they get mad if we spray paint it? midnite tonight, I'll do the bottom, you do the top :rolleyes:

Go figure, the posters that whine about everything are even whining about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a joke dude, and tell someone to teach you about sarcasm. It's fun!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Do they want to have a grand opening for everything all at once, or start using each facility as it's completed?

Im sure once it's all done they'll have some ceremonial crap. But yeah I'd think they get used as they're available.

Is it bad that the Vikings stadium webcam looked like a stepped on ant hill w so much activity and this seems more like congress w as much as is getting done?

Hopefully, PJ Fleck will jump start monkey & organ grinder show and start collecting money to pay for the news digs.

Maybe he can sway Sanders and other rich alumni to contribute a large amount to his alma mater's athletic village.

Is it bad that the Vikings stadium webcam looked like a stepped on ant hill w so much activity and this seems more like congress w as much as is getting done?

Different camera angle.

Today's construction cam update:

GopherAthletesVillageAtDusk_2-7-17_IceStorm.jpg

Well....it looked good yesterday. :)

Zooming in didn't help...

enhance-super-troopers-o.gif

Where the hell did Lou go in all this anyway?

Can't he clear the ice?

Did you mean T Denny Sanford?

Hopefully, PJ Fleck will jump start monkey & organ grinder show and start collecting money to pay for the news digs.

Maybe he can sway Sanders and other rich alumni to contribute a large amount to his alma mater's athletic village.

If it is T Denny Sanford, I doubt he will be putting anything in the kitty. After that failure merger thing with U of M hospital, I think anything with T Denny is caput.

Top Bottom