Equipment sale set for May 14

Probably won't be there until the afternoon. I'd guess that it will have been pretty well picked over by then?

Probably won't be there until the afternoon. I'd guess that it will have been pretty well picked over by then?

its pretty picked over in the first 30 minutes unless you fit one of the uncommon sizes

its pretty picked over in the first 30 minutes unless you fit one of the uncommon sizes

Yep. There won't be very many mens L or XL there. Lots of really big sizes (XXL, XXXL). I did find some stuff for my daughter there though last time (womens S or XS). I suppose there's always a chance they have more "normal" sizes this time around.

Drove past the Pav about 10 minutes ago and there were already people waiting.

Drove past the Pav about 10 minutes ago and there were already people waiting.

I was thinking about going down there but I don't really feel like waiting in line in 35 degrees to maybe have a crack at a large t-shirt

I was thinking about going down there but I don't really feel like waiting in line in 35 degrees to maybe have a crack at a large t-shirt

You need a plan of attack but I always go as these sales are great ! I always get excellent shoes, bags, jackets and shirts. Many of the items still have tags on them but you have to be there early to get the L or XL sizes. Last year they had FB jerseys and this year hockey jerseys.

Anybody know if they're doing this again?

It has been on even years in the past.

Anybody know if they're doing this again?

It has been on even years in the past.

They are usually every even years but there have been some years they do not hold this sale. I was told by staff that it depends on the volume of extra clothing they have in the departments.

Does anyone know where I can get used Gopher helmets? I know others have got their hands on them in the past.

Does anyone know where I can get used Gopher helmets? I know others have got their hands on them in the past.

I think the only place I've seen them is charity auctions.

It's ok, I have a time machine.

Uncle Rico?
a1542792700_16.jpg

Top Bottom