Reggie Lynch In Jail ... UPDATE: Released without charges

Yes, let's just lock her up and throw away the key, since a lack of evidence to prosecute clearly means she's lying. And then the 30% of women who actually do report their rapes have can that to think about as well. Great plan.

:banghead:

Imprisonment is a bit harsh, don't you think:confused: After all, a yellow card doesn't even get you sent off does it? Really just an official caution against repeating whatever it was you just did. Entirely appropriate in this instance I'd say!:cool02:

Imprisonment is a bit harsh, don't you think:confused: After all, a yellow card doesn't even get you sent off does it? Really just an official caution against repeating whatever it was you just did. Entirely appropriate in this instance I'd say!:cool02:
How about:

Offsetting penalties, repeat first down!

I refuse to celebrate. Not enough evidence doesnt mean innocent. And unless its without doubt proven girl lied or slandered Reggie I'm embarrassed at suggestion of penalty

With that said i expect him on active roster soon.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Hopefully they've both taken lessons away from this. Have to be smarter than to put yourself in a situation like that, whether you're the guy or the girl.

It's a false allegation, glad Reggie didn't get screwed because of it. There's a REASON there is no evidence. It didn't happen.

Just because there is no evidence doesn't mean that it is a false allegation. She may genuinely believe she was raped. It's ridiculous to say this was a false allegation just like it was ridiculous to declare Reggie guilty before he was even charged with a crime.

This from the article:

Lynch had been suspended since his arrest in May, at which point university president Eric Kaler said "it is important that we allow [the investigation] to conclude before drawing conclusions."

So now that the investigation is concluded, are we entering the "drawing conclusions" phase :confused: If so, hope it's not too lengthy. Sheesh!

This from the article: Lynch had been suspended since his arrest in May, at which point university president Eric Kaler said "it is important that we allow [the investigation] to conclude before drawing conclusions." So now that the investigation is concluded, are we entering the "drawing conclusions" phase :confused: If so, hope it's not too lengthy. Sheesh!

Holy Hell! Wasn't he just cleared a couple days ago? The University doesn't need to immediately lift his suspension. Maybe they want everyone to be able to meet to determine the course of action. Everyone shouldn't change their schedule just to reinstate a kid when the team as a whole is on a break right now. What is the hurry?

Holy Hell! Wasn't he just cleared a couple days ago? The University doesn't need to immediately lift his suspension. Maybe they want everyone to be able to meet to determine the course of action. Everyone shouldn't change their schedule just to reinstate a kid when the team as a whole is on a break right now. What is the hurry?

Yup. Thank you.

We have nothing else to talk about.

Hey! This is one of the better working definitions of Presumptive Reasoning that I've seen in some time. Congratulations!! Btw, who is this everyone you refer to; and what do their current schedules look like :confused:

I don't know, but neither do you. But a good guess would conclude more than one person. I would say the player, coach, AD, Associate AD in charge of bball, lawyer for the school, someone from the president's office, student affairs rep, and title IX department. That is 8 schedules at minimum that need to mesh in order to determine a course of action. At a time when the players are on break and no hurry for immediate action. Not to mention that this time of year is a very popular time to use up PTO as there is not much happening on campus. So why would we expect an immediate decision?

I don't know, but neither do you. But a good guess would conclude more than one person. I would say the player, coach, AD, Associate AD in charge of bball, lawyer for the school, someone from the president's office, student affairs rep, and title IX department. That is 8 schedules at minimum that need to mesh in order to determine a course of action

Your right, if the student affairs rep. says kick him off the team, HE GONE.

It's not that hard, Coyle needs to give Kaler a ring.

I don't know, but neither do you. But a good guess would conclude more than one person. I would say the player, coach, AD, Associate AD in charge of bball, lawyer for the school, someone from the president's office, student affairs rep, and title IX department. That is 8 schedules at minimum that need to mesh in order to determine a course of action. At a time when the players are on break and no hurry for immediate action. Not to mention that this time of year is a very popular time to use up PTO as there is not much happening on campus. So why would we expect an immediate decision?

Good explanation...thanks!! I'm not sure where "immediate action" entered the conversation; I was only hoping the drawing conclusion phase wouldn't be as drawn out as the investigative-probing phase...after all, Kaler has a history. But you're right, probably no need to hurry things. The University Men's Basketball program has nothing, if not time. :)

If he is not reinstated by Mid-Sept, then I would start worrying.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom