Reggie Lynch In Jail ... UPDATE: Released without charges

SJUgopher

Reaction score
For sexual assault probable cause.

Time to fire Pitino.

Has to be kicked off the team. What a ****ing idiot, this is going to start killing our recruiting.

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has to be kicked off the team. What a ****ing idiot, this is going to start killing our recruiting.

Start? Its been a disaster since Lil' Ricky took over. Maybe this will be the kiss of death for Ricky. He's gotta go.

Start? Its been a disaster since Lil' Ricky took over. Maybe this will be the kiss of death for Ricky. He's gotta go.
Our last two recruiting classes have been pretty solid, it can get a lot worse.

WTF is wrong with these kids in this program? My goodness.

See...if we recruited only Minnesota kids....oh, wait.

Seriously, can we wait for details before kicking him off the team. It's been out for a half hour.

As a student, I see basketball players out and about at parties. They act like they're invincible, and generally seem to get way more girls than the other athletes (which is quite a feat). It's pretty well known overall that guys on the basketball team get around. If Reggie did this, he's scum, but I'd like to get more information. He should probably be kicked off the team either way though.

I'll wait for the whole story to come out before saying he needs to be kicked off the team hopefully it ends up being nothing.

Fire Pitino because a player, with no history of anything similar to this, and who by all accounts was a very good character kid, commits a crime? Did Pitino cover it up? Did Pitino tell him to do it? If not, shut up about firing the coach.

Is there anyone that can describe what criminal sexual conduct is in a nutshell? Googled and from what I gather no degree of that charge is good.

Also, Pitino kicked a kid off the team who beat up a girl, and suspended 3 players for doing something that was completely legal, and was only a poor judgement call. So any talk of the coach setting a bad cultural in the program is nonsense

The basketball program is embarrassing not just on the court sorry folks.

Is there anyone that can describe what criminal sexual conduct is in a nutshell? Googled and from what I gather no degree of that charge is good.

In a nutshell: you know what trespassing is...right? You know what breaking and entering is...right? Yeah, it's more like breaking and entering.

Wow, guys keep it in your pants!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a student, I see basketball players out and about at parties. They act like they're invincible, and generally seem to get way more girls than the other athletes (which is quite a feat). It's pretty well known overall that guys on the basketball team get around. If Reggie did this, he's scum, but I'd like to get more information. He should probably be kicked off the team either way though.

You could certainly say the same about the football team though man.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. What's next with this program???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think any of these guys had a history of anything criminal prior to coming to the U.

Correct.

Mason was the valedictorian of his high school.
Dupree McBrayer I know gave several sermons at his church.
Everyone always talked about how Kevin Dorsey was the son of a coach and how that meant he must be a great leader and kid.
I don't believe Carlos Morris had a criminal history either.
Zach Lofton had run into trouble before, but we had two scholarships to give so there was no harm in giving him one.

In sum: Pitino's not at fault.

Not good for Lynch, Pitino, gopher basketball or the fans hearts. Terrible for the victim. I hope it is not true. If it is then Pitino has no control over his program. I would think after a well-publicized incident like the last time he might do something to educate the kids about what is and is not appropriate. It's not like there aren't people out there who talk to young people for a living about things of this nature.

Not good for Lynch, Pitino, gopher basketball or the fans hearts. Terrible for the victim. I hope it is not true. If it is then Pitino has no control over his program. I would think after a well-publicized incident like the last time he might do something to educate the kids about what is and is not appropriate. It's not like there aren't people out there who talk to young people for a living about things of this nature.

No college coach has "control" over their players. Nobody is enforcing curfew in the dorms.

Correct.

Mason was the valedictorian of his high school.
Dupree McBrayer I know gave several sermons at his church.
Everyone always talked about how Kevin Dorsey was the son of a coach and how that meant he must be a great leader and kid.
I don't believe Carlos Morris had a criminal history either.
Zach Lofton had run into trouble before, but we had two scholarships to give so there was no harm in giving him one.

In sum: Pitino's not at fault.
"Fault" might not be the right word. But five players have done stupid to illegal things with women in three incidents. At what point does the leader of this clown show become accountable?

Top Bottom