Pictures: Tubby Smith's Lubbock Home for Sale for $1.5MM; 6,700 Square Feet

Looks unimpressive for 1.5 million and less than 1 acre. Take off a million and I'll think about it.

Looks unimpressive for 1.5 million and less than 1 acre. Take off a million and I'll think about it.

Love the back yard but the rest of the house needs a face lift.

Looks like it got a considerable face lift since its previous listing (1996) since it's allegedly doubled in value and the pictures from that listing are terrible.

I think he's someone thinks living in Tubby Smith's old house has some upside...

The house was fully renovated. The last half of the pics were from before the renovation, which was very well done. However, this house is way over priced for Lubbock. No way they get that, unless someone is willing to over pay to say they bought his house.

And that furniture is awful.

You'd have to pay me $1.5M to live in Lubbock, or Texas in general (Austin excepted).

Did I see; 4 Beds, 6 Bath. ?

Plenty of tubs for Tubby.

That is really an ugly house. Even after the renovations. Lots of work needed on that place.

That is really an ugly house. Even after the renovations. Lots of work needed on that place.
Not if your a sweet-ass, cigar smoking, oil and gas man from Texas looking for a cougar pad with an in-ground and patio.

Tubby's new digs in Memphis: Rudy Gay's former home

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom