CFN - Post-Spring College Football Ranking Of All 128 Teams

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
46. Minnesota (6-7)

2015 Final Season Ranking: 62
2015 Preseason Prediction: 8-4

Expect the continuity and the consistency to be there this season with Tracy Claeys now firmly entrenched as the head coach. And expect the running game to start to start working again like it’s supposed to, and expect QB Mitch Leidner to win a few games on his own. This will turn into the team no one wants to deal with.

Link

I guess on paper but with a coaching change and all the injuries last year. I feel like there are a lot more unknowns than folks seem to think there are.

I'm not saying there are not land mines out there but I'm in the camp of no more excuses. We have essentially our entire coaching staff back so it could be worse compared to a wholesale change. It appears we are dangerously thin along the d-line and perhaps o-line but that's life and the coaches better figure it out. Unless the team gets wiped out by an errant astroid, my expectations are we win most of our games and a minimum of one trophy game (the Mayor's Winners Cup against PSU does not count).

I'm not saying there are not land mines out there but I'm in the camp of no more excuses. We have essentially our entire coaching staff back so it could be worse compared to a wholesale change. It appears we are dangerously thin along the d-line and perhaps o-line but that's life and the coaches better figure it out. Unless the team gets wiped out by an errant astroid, my expectations are we win most of our games and a minimum of one trophy game (the Mayor's Winners Cup against PSU does not count).

I don't care about excuses or not. I just think with any coaching change and a mid level B1G West team... I don't think any team like that can count Ws early.

I don't care about excuses or not. I just think with any coaching change and a mid level B1G West team... I don't think any team like that can count Ws early.

I get your point I'm guessing the same way the Vegas odds makers do.

All I know is the NC games should all be very winnable as well as @Mary, Rutgers, @Ill, and Purdue. They are capable of picking one of the remaining home games with Iowa or NW. That's 8 wins. I agree with MNGG1 that the continuity of the coaching staff will help. I think 8 wins is very doable.

As the Winona Wingnut( I Am the Walrus) long banned always said and it is true only conference wins really count as the measure of the team.

Penn State counts.

12-0. I just don't see how we lose a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom